Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi, well i see that the clan in on his better mood! I think very soon, diamonds will be clan rank 1 :3 good luck

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Well, I don't think that we are going for rank 1. We make wars sometimes, but not often.
I care about forum activity.

That sucks zwouter. I couldn't live in a place like this :3
I think you should do more wars. You are pr0 so you should ;)

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
No, it's fun to do wars sometimes, but I don't want to be a "Diamonds wants war!!!!! clan anymore.
Just 1 or a few wars at the time.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not even very ingame active at the moment, but maybe I'll do many of them after my finals or the summer. Only very active during the winter, because I'm bored as fuck
Well me, my best friend in school lives next my house and all my other friends too. Very close to my house. Just walk 2--->10 mins to arrive to theire houses
Last edited by Fire; May 15, 2014 at 09:53 PM.

LegGang
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
My house is next to a roundabout in the middle of nowhere, there are like 5 houses there and no other people from my age.

Fuck, and I thought a city with 27k+ habitants was boring.

Just like Bazaar said, I wouldn't manage to live in such place.

---

Emile, I think we aren't currently aiming for rank 1 because most of our members are busy with exams and can't go very active.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Sure exams are shit xD
Who loves exams anyways?
I don't like exams, i didn't study and i was the 4th in my class O.o lol

LegGang
Usually I never cared about exams and school ( i fucked up my past classes and so on , kept doing shit in school ), but I'm in my last year and I can't fuck up the final exams.