Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Exactly, I want to see replays that describe you.
just edit your previous app with replays and ill take a look at em
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hey, [TA] I'll be applying for you guys today. I have been playing since late 09, but started this account in 2010 as a alt. However I kept playing on it and it became my main. I made as a alt because my friend (Dimebag77 a former member or still is a TA member still) and I were being stalked by a guy at the time. That's a different story though. Been playing aikido since I began, I took a year off from tb at one point. I'm a 10th dan black belt. I would rate myself around 5-6/10. I think I'm shit at tb but others think different sometimes. I do lots of marketing and forum stuff.
I don't have a lot of replays, because I really just play for fun now.
I save some every now and then, but I only have like 3 replays of aikido in 4.95 or what ever tb is at right now. Most of my replays are in other tb's , but I don't want to look for them because theyre all named 33243,54634,345, etc.
#INIT2WINIT
No to 7thvoid.
Show a little dedication, find the replays. If you dont show any effort in your application what makes you think ill give the effort to say yes.

Perhaps if you upload some good replays you can change my mind
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Put some efforts and get some new replays then, it's not that hard to get a good replays if you play quickmatches in quickaikido server.

No for now.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Mkay the last 5 replays are the new ones I added. Hopefully are what you are looking for.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Changing my no to a yes for Saevus.
Hallo im siswantos from Indonesia, i've been playing TB for 2011, and my first mod i played until now is Aikido, mostly ABD. So I've been playing Tb again since i was inactive due to personal problems for like a year. But I've learn quite much ABD after my inactivity. I love Aikido coz Aikido is about your imagination and enemy move predicting. In Aikido I learn that every turns count. Everything can happen in next turn. You can suplex lift or do some mindblowing saves. ABD teach me that you mut truggle to stay in the dojo with hard difficulties.

And alot of the people that usually play ABD are great and nice people. A lot of GM's play ABD to, and ABD can make fast money from duelling. I love to hangout with people in public ABD or in BetServer, betserver mostly using ABD as mod.

Sorry I can write that much coz my English are bad, I used to be pretty good but since i learn German my English started to dissapear(*no offense to german people Ich mag Deutsch )

And here my Replays from Aikido, i have more if needed.
p.s It takes hours to search for the replays
Attached Files
vs xNONxx.rpl (78.9 KB, 1 views)
vsCheshyre.rpl (82.8 KB, 1 views)
vs billmagic.rpl (35.5 KB, 1 views)
vsESoldier25.rpl (57.4 KB, 1 views)
You only live once.
I'm going to be neutral on sisawntos for now. I don't like the amout of snapkicks you use, nor do I like your style of play. But your app is good, so.

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I'm going to be neutral on sisawntos for now. I don't like the amout of snapkicks you use, nor do I like your style of play. But your app is good, so.

^
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands