Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
素晴らしい、日本が大好き ^_^

Lol I wonder if this is getting awkward for other people who can't read it.

It's not awkward because I don't even care what it says.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Lmao, well I can only speak a little of it, I'm still a beginner in learning Japanese. I'm going to take this end year holiday to study it a shit load more.
Lmao, well I can only speak a little of it, I'm still a beginner in learning Japanese. I'm going to take this end year holiday to study it a shit load more.

Lucky bastard! I wanna learn Japanese!
Edit:
@rappunk, violence, and kill
I will be unable to use skype for about 2 weeks. If not, than longer. My dad was injured at work and comes home to get it checked out tomorrow
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.

yeah me too I have only really been studying it for 6 months so Im not the best at it. but I will be in good time o.o
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
And I'm here only knowing English. :/
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
This is you basically.

You

Yes, basically that is me. But I'm here to help out. Suppost to talk to rap about being a recruiter for EssM. But we haven't had the time except yesterday when the forums were down
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Let's have a rap battle about rap.

D: I can't rap. I have 0 skills IRL what so ever. Besides gaming and having very low self confidence