Toribash
Snow: Thats better
Flamez: Post in discussion etc.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
ive played toribash for less than two months now but im a pretty good brown belt with a low rank that gets me rejected all the time im good at judo wushu and akido
please consider my application

pyroteknik,
thank you
IDrakeI's BLEU Application
Not sure where i'm meant to post this, but this currently seems a good a place as any!

Did you read the red messages above this application?: HAIDER
Age (optional): 17
Where do you live? (optional): England, United Kingdom
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido mostly, but anything that I will later challenge as a higher belt!
Favorite mods: Don't enjoy the mods all that much, but if i had to pick one, it'd be Jousting
Why do you want to join?: I've currently been playing around 1 week, now. Ranked 25,000, or around that number, and have been told I have a crap-tonne of potential by a lot of very highly ranked members, (600 is the highest I've seen tell me I have a lot of potential) but have a lot of trouble actually fighting them. I'd love for you guys to be able to eventually, (If what sources have told me is right.) unleash my potential, and help me better myself at Toribash.
Pyro; Please read the first post

Originally Posted by IDrakeI View Post
Not sure where i'm meant to post this, but this currently seems a good a place as any!

Did you read the red messages above this application?: HAIDER
Age (optional): 17
Where do you live? (optional): England, United Kingdom
What belt are you?: Green
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido mostly, but anything that I will later challenge as a higher belt!
Favorite mods: Don't enjoy the mods all that much, but if i had to pick one, it'd be Jousting
Why do you want to join?: I've currently been playing around 1 week, now. Ranked 25,000, or around that number, and have been told I have a crap-tonne of potential by a lot of very highly ranked members, (600 is the highest I've seen tell me I have a lot of potential) but have a lot of trouble actually fighting them. I'd love for you guys to be able to eventually, (If what sources have told me is right.) unleash my potential, and help me better myself at Toribash.

You also must read the first post.
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Hello im dragon
Did you read the red messages above this application?: In the beginners thread
Age (optional):18
Where do you live? (optional):Canada
What belt are you?:orange
do you want to improve?:Art/Texture making
Favorite mods:Joust,
Why do you want to join?:To improve my art and gameplay
Last edited by THdragon; Jul 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
Did you read the red messages above this application?: Hai ?
Age (optional): 14
Where do you live? (optional): Croatia , Zadar
What belt are you?: Yellow
Where do you want to improve?: Taekkyon , Twinswords , Wushu
Favorite mods: Taekkyon , Aikidobigdojo
Why do you want to join?: I dont want to keep calling noob because im a yellow belt , i am a very good player indeed and want to show it somehow.
Did you read the red messages above this application?: Hai
Age (optional): 14
What belt are you?: Yellow
Where do you want to improve?: Everywhere, I'm a noob :P
Favorite mods: TwinSwords, Judo
Why do you want to join?: I want to become a better player overall and learn more about the game.