Toribash
Originally Posted by tictacky2 View Post
Who else is busy with school?

Only partially. My only issue is my AP World History teacher. Hardest one I have.

Just about everybody. For me school isn't really extremely difficult at the moment but considering that I've set an invisible standard of straight-A's and that I'm doing 3 sports simultaneously, it's become quite the time hogger.

I'm enjoying seeing all my friends again, though. So it's not all bad.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
Just about everybody. For me school isn't really extremely difficult at the moment but considering that I've set an invisible standard of straight-A's and that I'm doing 3 sports simultaneously, it's become quite the time hogger.

I'm enjoying seeing all my friends again, though. So it's not all bad.

I can usually make straight As without effort, and I can, but AP World History is a donger. He gave me an %87/100 for half nine weeks. I'm not going to like him all too much.
Do you get history classes in college or you're all in high school? Straight A's is pretty impressive..
Since I wanted an engineering/scientific career, I never gave much importance to history, geography, etc.. Only the topics i actually like, like WW2 or the Ancient times..
Now all I see is physics, calculus and computer related subjects lol
And I don't know anyone who gets straight A's in my course D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Invaders Must Die
[No-Mercy]
Originally Posted by mikoyano View Post
Do you get history classes in college or you're all in high school? Straight A's is pretty impressive..
Since I wanted an engineering/scientific career, I never gave much importance to history, geography, etc.. Only the topics i actually like, like WW2 or the Ancient times..
Now all I see is physics, calculus and computer related subjects lol
And I don't know anyone who gets straight A's in my course D:

High School.
I used to be pretty good in high school too. As for college, I'm still pretty good, but straight A's are pretty hard to get. I get an A every now and then, tho.
taking art requests for USD
Same here, Yiaz. I got straight As in highschool and now that I'm in college I have mostly As with a lot of work. Math is a pain in the ass though.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.

Calculus 3 (In 3d)
Linear Algebra

:L
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
Same here, Yiaz. I got straight As in highschool and now that I'm in college I have mostly As with a lot of work. Math is a pain in the ass though.

I got mostly Bs in Highschool up until the last year where I got mostly As. Now I get mostly As (with a lot of work). Also, I like math and math is what I'm best at and I agree 100%. It's a pain in the ass.

Also, I have mostly only math/physics/(used to have) chemistry. I also took history as an optional course with the good old Ini-mini-mini-moe (believe me, they were all unnactractive even after spending time reading about them).
Last edited by Liquidoom; Sep 13, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You're really bad at league though

You're worse than I am.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation