Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guess what, Sahee.
Stories have multiple sides to them.
By removing the other side, you're being unfair to your members, who should have the right to decide for themselves.

=/

Leave this thread be if you're secure in the fact that you're right, instead of hiding behind your ability to delete things.
I see. since it needs to stay in light for some reason ok. You have your answer.
I didn't insult you. I had problems with your fighting style, saying it's simpliest possible, and you know I want people to evolve their ways. not just to contract knees all the time.
But I let him stay.
we had a problem when I made him moderator of this thread, he changed things around, without asking, when I told him to ask me, and we had a conversation then that wasn't much about the subject, and we stopped to talk with each other for a while.
we get back to each other, I still didn't mention about kicking him.
Now we recently met again in game and I asked him to make some new openers than those that I see for months, and they suck. He quit the game after that.
We had some "situations" on forums as you are aware.
Then I stopped playing mp. started to learn programming c++...
and during this time it seems he started to do something weird.
He indeed has more reasons than anyone to go against me, but seeing how he does that. I spoke with him on msn. He kept throwing insults. And come on hiding. I do smack talk, and in this convo I told you to "shuttheF up, let me speak so you'll continue later" but I don't insult you. I told you even that you seem serious, and asked what do you think I should do to make you happy. You didn't go to any conclusion, did you...
Well basically I told you again to stop throwing heavy words again. you continued, I told you that if I didn't think, that in your opinnion you do right for the clan, I'd kick you instantly. You continued flaming hate, well everyone can guess I'll tell you "one more word or you're out of my face". You gave me full sentece.
What you should concentrate on nao, is to quit it. Cause it will stop. Sooner or later. And I told you, stop being so emotional and use your brain for a moment. Think about what are you doing.
People are avoiding place where I am in... well I see I attract them.
Just ask hung people... >.> well just look around.

If someone has something serious against me... how about talking... with me?;) Seems a good idea to me at least.

I - mister - always can take a joke.

Clan isn't dying... >.> what a thought... I'll be on tori again nao. You'll see things straight soon.

Thanks for having good will. You lacked something - cause you got... you know, and as you realize that was quite easy to expect.

Anyways - I'm here for more questions people. Feel free to ask Hiding too, for his version, ofcourse, if you care. Peace (?).
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Excuse me? That was some of the worst bullshit I have ever read from you.

You didn't insult me? You were subtle, but you sure as hell insulted me. I'm not going into details but some of the shit you said really did hurt. And then you started to piss me off. I'm not talking at all about what you said about my moves. By the way they seemed to be pretty effective, you just didn't like how they looked. It wasn't just contracting knees...in fact i didnt contract knees ever at all...But anyway this post isn't about that.

I didn't get mad at you for yelling at me about the forum thing, you know what it was really about, so don't you dare twist shit around. And I never insulted you until today after you had me really angry. And I did tell you what I thought you should do, you just refused to acknowledge it.

And another straight up lie was saying I quit after you said you didn't like my moves. I developed new better ones, just to make you happy so you would get off my case. And ask anybody I have been more active than ever lately. And I did not "keep throwing insults," either. I told you the truth and STOPPED with the insults. I said ONE THING AFTER YOU KICKED ME and logged off. I did not keep on with the insults during our conversation after you asked me to stop, I just kept telling you things you needed to know, which were not insults. You, however, kept slinging your subtle insults around about how little I meant to you, etc.

So I have to leave for the night now, but I will be back tomorrow.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
You clearly don't have a strong point, since you refuse to even defend yourself.

Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
I have been talking to people in the clan, and one thing is apparent that many have noticed. Sahee is changing. He is becoming defensive, he can't take a joke anymore, he just isn't fun to be around, and he is becoming rude even to the point of being mean.

Heh whatever, ok.
It reminds me "find difference between those two pictures" kind of kids' game. ;o

...no point discussing anything with you.

just be on your way. Thx.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
That was the MOST pathetic defense I have seen yet.

You HAVE been being defensive, now for once you have nothing to say. I think that pretty much sums it up. But regardless I am not here to fight with you. If you have nothing constructive to say, from here on out I will not be responding to you.

Say something intelligent enough that it deserves a response and it will get one.
AX I have dignity. Sorry but a couple things here. One, it's not going to happen.

Two, "giving me another chance?" That implies that I did something wrong I did nothing wrong. I refuse to admit that I did something wrong. I tried to save this clan because the leader is to blind to do it himself.

Sorry, AX...