Toribash
I enjoyed him. he seemed to do alright damage, but i didn't have amazing cs (still was almost double what the other people on my team had x_x) and I wasn't very fed. I really like the fact that it's super easy to finish someone off with him, and you pretty much have a built in thornmail.
I'd also like to try out Zeus.
Heroes you stay the fuck away from: Queen of Pain, Broodmother, Undying. THOSE ARE MIIIINE AND I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO PLAY THEM.

jk, they are my most favourite ones though. xD Invoker too! God I love my Invoker. <3
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
That is a terrible thing, Xego. Shame on you. Shame, for shame.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Yeah, I thought I was done with WoW forever. I'm taking a break from Starcraft for around a month though, so I figure why not. I'll gear up my Hunter and we can do arena
I've been pretty busy for the past couple days so I haven't been able to play any DOTA, but I've been watching streams and reading about it and such. Bounty Hunter definitely seems like the coolest character at the moment.
Last few days of DOTA for me have been horrible. I've been trying to learn how to jungle with Nature's Prophet, and I'm just completely feeding my ass off by teleporting into awful engagement. I wish I had a full team to communicate with, typing to russians is horrible. :/
i need to get dota or something... im tired or toribash and need something to play
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
So, yesterday I found out that Invoker is still WTFLOLIMBA. Went 20/8, still lost though. We had a Faceless Void who was bitching at me for not using all my spells (despite the fact that Bloodseeker's Silence is 9 seconds long) while missing every single ult in every single teamfight.

Seriously, we went to stop them from Roshing. He said "wait for my ulti", okay? No problem there. Well, we engage when he's ready, and he... doesn't cast it. Whole battle passes by and we kill two guys. When we're running after Ogre Magi to kill him, he casts his ult OVER US, thus letting Ogre run away. Genius.

Also, we had a Lich that kept farming creep waves with his ultimate (which, in case you didn't know, has 145 second cooldown). Our Bane was bloody terrible too, channeling his ult onto one enemy as the rest destroy the tower and then proceed to kill him.

So, about the whole "not using spells" thing. Yes, my primary spells for my Armor Cuirass build with Invoker are Coldsnap and Forge Spirits, because it allows you to melt anyone like they're cheese. So, where's Ghost Walk? Well, I used it to avoid about 4 kills. The times I did get killed late-game were during surprise attacks that started off with Ogre stun, followed by a 9 second silence. What's a nigga to do? Ice Wall? I don't use it very often because I don't need it for the most part, but I got a kill with it midgame, and saved team mates with it twice. Meteor, EMP and Tornado, I don't use because they don't fit my build whatsoever. EMP maybe, but I rarely find it useful until late-game.

So yeah.

I hate playing with randoms.
Last edited by Kraetyz; Jul 23, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
sounds hectic and i only understand half of what you said. any tips on where to download it etc? i've never bothered to try it before
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Well, do you have a beta key? Otherwise, you're fucked. You can buy beta for 30 Euro, or sign up and hope you get one over at dota2.com

Also I have no clue who you are.