Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah I lost hella fps with the new patch. Looking at smoke always did it to everyone, but now it's getting to a very choppy 50-60. The new animation when stopping when strafing is retarded. The hitboxes seem off now because of it.

Oh well, just gonna take some time to get used to.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Everyone seems to be losing a lot of FPS, I heard that verifying the game cache/reinstalling the game helped some people. I've lost about 20-50 FPS.
ye they added a new update just now, maybe they fixed it? I still have a solid 300 fps even in smoke, but my pc is a beast so its kk. Hitboxes seems a little better to me, but you still have the 64 tick servers, so even if the hitboxes are perfect you will still say "I HIT THAT FUCKER FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK MY LIFE"
is it just me or does the new patch doesn't cause crappy pcs to drop in fps, since i'm still getting around 30-40
am dumb
Just lost 16-2 because my teammates were deranking. Only buy dualies and then call lit 99 everytime even when they didn't hit them or if they got picked crossing. Gave up and just +right & +forward the last 3 rounds.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by dank View Post
you've lost 200 fps?
well i've played this game with 30 fps from the start.

Ah so you are one of those laggy fuckers that break prediction and are impossible to hit? Does it actually help you play or are you still using the same computer you used to play 1.6 back in the day? lol.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Ah so you are one of those laggy fuckers that break prediction and are impossible to hit? Does it actually help you play or are you still using the same computer you used to play 1.6 back in the day? lol.

fps is client sided
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post

It doesn't help and CSGO is the first CS I've played :<
dreamy suicide act
I'm better than you with the scout
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
I'm better than you with the scout

i'm better than silvers with the scout
it's something
dreamy suicide act