yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Then I bash Abel on the top of his head with my teapot. And before he tries to attack me back, I will OBJECT everything he does.

BEAT THAT.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I say both xbox and ps3 suck. cause they do. it's just that simple.
comparing a ps3 or 360 to my computer is like the wright glider vs. a F117.
Nooooo come back.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Just call him: awesome.

I do enjoy being called that.

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Im too lazy to type dub, sometimes i just call him REEK or Reekon. :P

Err ok,

Reekon: Good
Reek: Bad
Reekondub: Okay...
Dub: BAD
Kondub: go fuck you fuck you fuck go fuck you.
Banksta: Good
Thy God: Good
The Bawss: Amazing

Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
Welcome back.

Also sicks, remember he doesn't like being called REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
Hahaha.

Raww----r.

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Some news: GrayveXP is on a trip to USA, Anarchy (our enemies) are dead after Squirrel done some bad thing on their face, I'm busy as hell with my rl job and some cool ppl from our past are returning to our ship (Chris20236 aka Epic4Chris and Jezisek). Talk about your trip, I wanna know how it is in Mexico.

Yay chris, yay Jezisek.
I shall. Keep in mind I am 12, so no uber crazy shit. I will just copy a text I sent to someone. I went to a Club Med with some friends. We met many new people. Every night there is a party until at least 2am. Free drinks, amazing food. Just paradise. Here:

"I just got back. The last night was the best night of my life. We partied till 2: 30am and then chilled, drank, and did stuff with teenagers our age." (I was the youngest. Everyone my age at club med were acted like legit retards). I did stuff I won't include here. "We made the best out of our last night. It was so fucking fun. We did night swimming at 3 to 3: 30am. Everyone was asleep except for the teenagers, so we had the whole huge resort to ourselves. Me and my friend who shared a room went to bed at 5 am. I was so fucking tired the morning I left and came back here since I only got 4 and a half hours of sleep, yet it was WORTH the partying."

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
You didn't drink the water did you?

Cancun has a cleaning system out of late.

Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
I call him banksta!
Hey banksta, having a great time there?

I like banksta. I am back, not there. So yes, I had a adjfk;klffklkldsjffuckingakljfdks;jkads;jfkl;jsd;klfamazingffkl;ajfkl;dsj time.