Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
Ah shit, was at the Christmas fair with some of my friends and had too much Glühwein...
It's Wednesday wtf!??

Sure bro! Being drunk at 6?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Yea just wanted to edit this... Somebody messaged me asking if I'm drunk on Wednesday and I didn't look up anything and just believed it... well... /:

EDIT: Also not that drunk... just a little bit... enough to think it's Wednesday though.

EDIT2: Sober again.
Last edited by flxy; Nov 29, 2011 at 10:19 PM.
I truely love glühwein. If it's cold and you are at a christmas fair.. theres nothing better than glühwein <3
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
It's better not to use it (; I'm addicted yet and can't leave without loosing my true reallife you know..

well I just wonder why Nobuddie ain't there anymore. He might have blocked me
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I dunno actually, thought I had him a while ago.

Also ye, Facebook is a nice way to stay in contact with friends n shit, but it prefer Twitter for useless spamming. (;
He deleted me. Christian Mirau.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
He made atleast 5 goodbye thread, we can choose one of them and take them serious..
I like how he said goodbye and how much he loved it to be the leader of the clan. He leaved like a good leader

NOT
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I don't blame him for leaving without saying something for the last time.
As you said he made enough threads about it and about his thoughts and that shit.
I mean really, why make another thread basically telling the same over and over again, makes no sense to me.
There was something more I wanted to say but yeah, forgot it.