Toribash
Mach 5 is a spin kick. Pretty basic.
Simple is a spin kick as well. Also pretty basic.
Name is a split cap. Which is simple enough.
Attached Files
Resda - Mach 5 .rpl (144.3 KB, 15 views)
Resda - Simple.rpl (117.3 KB, 14 views)
Resda - Name.rpl (163.4 KB, 15 views)
lol
I dont even know
what
just deny me already
Attached Files
#J-So much flow.rpl (157.6 KB, 19 views)
Jclark-Sin City.rpl (191.4 KB, 17 views)
Slowdown.rpl (123.8 KB, 17 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I'll be passing overall judgement because I don't have the capacity to give you all individual CnC right now. PM me if you want details on why I didn't approve, or you can keep working on stuff on your own.

If I missed you, tell me so and I'll provide an overall.

@Jclark You can boom, you can move, and you have a decent sense of creativity, not enough though. No for now, but I want to see another application from you sometime in December.

@Resda Also a no. You're a good replay maker, don't get me wrong. But your replays are a little too generic/simple right now.

@Victor4554 SP replays only.

@Demini SP replays only.

@Dupbuck Sorry about Dscigs going all busy. Aside from that, the answer is also no. You're a fancy replay maker but, like many of the other applicants so far, just not there yet.

@SBADUNA I'm gunna go out on a whim and say fuckin' yes. Nice sense of flow and pretty damn creative. The last boom on Outside Reality weirds me out, but I'm gunna trust you.
beware
the goblin
sorry i'll post just one replay because two of the replays that i send was sp replays
Attached Files
jisse_just_run.tbm (16.7 KB, 5 views)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Alright. Haha. Thanks for this man. Anyways, i'll try makomg my stuff less generic than post an app again, maybe in 6 months or so, thank you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
The last boom on Outside Reality weirds me out, but I'm gunna trust you.

yeah, well.

shift space it. its not even close to legit.

the foot doesn't even go through properly. it just dismembers most of the joints when it hits the first one.
M I N I V A N
Hey, long time no see, ormo

If it means anything

edit: edited I lvoe cores a bit.
Attached Files
nostalgia core.rpl (212.4 KB, 18 views)
I lvoe cores.rpl (399.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Veliar; Nov 28, 2013 at 07:22 PM.
im actually amused that you thought you could convince us you did a 5 dm boomhit at 27-37 speed in different frames

also your bruise glitch video could have used more effort 6/10 gotta hand it to you though, never saw anyone use this glitch to cheat on getting bigger booms

EDIT <eazi> if its a glitch, maybe he didn't notice its glitched..?

okay so incase you didn't notice it (which i really doubt), let me correct my post, just incase i'm being an asshat to you with no reason. what happened was the bruise glitch. did you notice the joints that became red magically right after you decided to edit the replay, on the video? yeah that's the glitch alright. I tried the kick without the glitch (sometimes it does not activate if you don't shift space your way to the frame) and it definitly didn't get that many dms. that's just incase you weren't aware of it.

but if you were aware of it though and used it for bigger boom then what i said earlier applies.
Last edited by pusga; Nov 21, 2013 at 03:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah