Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

What's up with the activity guys ? Let's get a new topic to talk about it.
I wasn't very active the last days. We should do some wars and meet ingame again.
Yay finaly somebody to talk with, Ionly talked with ale last 2 days and that was about replays and he sounds to pro with replays...

So, a little topic, how were your exams?
I had 4 tests this week and I didnt fuck up one
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Yay finaly somebody to talk with, Ionly talked with ale last 2 days and that was about replays and he sounds to pro with replays...

So, a little topic, how were your exams?
I had 4 tests this week and I didnt fuck up one

i had 6 tests beat that... oh wait so that's why i was inactive. But serious my last exam was hard (level 6). so... glad to be back
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
I'm fucked next week. Probably I'll have tons of exams in a few days bcuz' World Cup.

Fuck.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
i had 3 exams, the same day and didn't studied anything (6/10 in one 8/10 and idk the other one)

Politic

Geography

Literature
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Well my activity problem is haning out with my friends.
Lately I had many exams, but I have my finals soon and don't have to do anything after them.
I'm kinda active on toribash like always because I live in the middle of nowhere, I don't want to cycle 10 km hill upwards to hang out with a friend for 2 hours....

My life is so bad at some moments.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yea we live in the middle of nowhere too ( small city ) but almost all of my best friends live here.
My house is next to a roundabout in the middle of nowhere, there are like 5 houses there and no other people from my age.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]