Toribash
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Electric has also been moving much quicker as well. We've had like... 400 posts in the last 3 days.

Are you kidding? I'm too scared to log into skype now-a-days because of that chat.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
There was none when I logged in .-. that makes me very sad....... #foreveralone.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Okami View Post
There was none when I logged in .-. that makes me very sad....... #foreveralone.

日本語が話せますか
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
日本語が話せますか

はい、私はそうです :3
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|

Why not try being a little more social in real life then? c: If you need help with that I can help you.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
はい、私はそうです :3

素晴らしい、日本が大好き ^_^

Lol I wonder if this is getting awkward for other people who can't read it.
素晴らしい、日本が大好き ^_^

Googleは行く翻訳!
私も君たちと日本語話せるようになりたい。
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Googleは行く翻訳!
私も君たちと日本語話せるようになりたい。

Fuck Google Translate xD... Oh and by the way, Welcome in Essence Fl0yd! I was kinda inactive because of some exams and because i was deprived of my computer and wow, that's kinda scary how there is like 3 pages of posts in 1 day O_O

私はいくつかの理由のためのGoogle翻訳を憎む :/
Last edited by violence55; Nov 20, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Times are changing. The world moves much quicker than it did back in the old country.

Perhaps. This is still a ways away, but I'd have to see how skilled you were, etc.

Activity is good so long as you don't spam and post simply for the sake of posting.
That'll drown our clan.

Alright. Maybe we can get into a game sometime today/tomorrow and start my practice early?

素晴らしい、日本が大好き ^_^

Very awkward for me. I don't wanna bother looking it up because I may be freaked out. O.o Or maybe I'm just too lazy. And I checked out your channel on youtube. It looks really cool! Subbed

Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
Fuck Google Translate xD... Oh and by the way, Welcome in Essence Fl0yd! I was kinda inactive because of some exams and because i was deprived of my computer and wow, that's kinda scary how there is like 3 pages of posts in 1 day O_O

私はいくつかの理由のためのGoogle翻訳を憎む :/

Hehehe, thanks. :P
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.