Toribash
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
congrats to mateus for getting in vector!

Thanks xd

Once I feel more comfortable for posting I plan to do it but I have some doubts for now. btw can I ask questions here?
You sure can, you've got an HS and me, we both love to answer to any type of questions, just ask if you have any issues
Last edited by Patrickooo; Nov 14, 2017 at 05:34 PM.
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Heat View Post
You sure can, you've got an HS and me, we both love to answer to any type of questions, just ask if you have any issues

shush up revx i'm not here to help ;////
-----
mateus, i had alot of fun sparring you today. definitely not my best spar, but it was a spar i really enjoyed doing i tried out some new experimental moves and... it didn't go very well XD can't wait to spar you again!
Last edited by Karbn; Nov 13, 2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Bem vindo, Mateus.
I can see that treta up there, buds
by the way, i was having some (medical)exams lately, so it made me inactive, and i'm struggling to learn portuguese-literature, just got a rate-5 last month, i need to recover a good rating to pass year.

btw how yall?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Good doing really good.
I just spent an hour and half typing lyrics on the bottom of a song video it was really boring the song really sucked... IT WAS 15 MINS LONG!

Other than that everything is good, how about your own?

@Aadame: let's not keep things people don't want to see, okay?

Aadame Moderated Message:
OK
Last edited by Aadame; Nov 14, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Do you get paid to make the subtitles?
Well, my portuguese teacher(bich, YOU AGAIN?) just gave us some pretty easy homework:
19 pages of pure internet researches just to put on the book, and another research that is at least 5 PAGES FULL, just because she got annoyed by 2 PEOPLE
WEW LAD, FUCK ME
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
mateus, i had alot of fun sparring you today. definitely not my best spar, but it was a spar i really enjoyed doing i tried out some new experimental moves and... it didn't go very well XD can't wait to spar you again!

it was a accomplishment to me sparring you, and I'm still looking for da double kick so next time we spar maybe you can show me how to do it.

also I need your help with a replay edit in which I got a lot of speed trying to look like you and couldn't control my tori's body

-------------------------

btw guys a gentleman actually took the replay that Karbn helped me with for a youtube video, also he offered making Vector a clanvid (not for free tho)
https://youtu.be/Lb4PMR7cbOg
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 15, 2017 at 01:22 AM.
Vic, doing alright and damn that's lots of work to do xD
Mateus, with all the respect to gentelman I think he is not good enough editor to make our clanvid, have you seen our video editors? ;)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
honestly we don't need Gentleman for a clan video, imo we have 3 talented editors in our clan that can do it for free! (sorry for boasting)