Toribash
Hmm, so you guys doesn't really like us, I just hope we don't have any conflict in the future.
| Team Aikido | Team Philippines | Pure | Fluffyjack | Pain | Poko |
So many presents...
Sorry if i sounded like that, i have nothing against you guys. It's just abd that I dislike.
BUT, since we're apparently merging with bushido too i'm totally happy. Will preserve activity in all of the orgs and we can share opinions and theories with each other. It'll be great.
AND we have a distinction between advanced players and people who just love aikido or want to learn.
Putting Neko in charge was a great idea after all.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 7, 2014 at 12:26 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
lol it was still a little offensive ;P

also there is beginner, advanced, and bushido. But there is only recruitment threads for beginner and advanced. Is there some other way to get onto bushido, or is the advanced recruitment supply as a recruitment thread for both.
Well, bushido primarily demands that you can throw, so there would either have to be another thread for it or applicants would have to specify what they're applying to.
A thread would be for the best though, since we need to vote and whatnot.

Also yeah, got nothing against you guys, it's just the mod i dislike.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
waiting on snake to make it because hes in charge of bushido
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well, i made a thread on private board with questions i have, so i would like to get everything sorted out and get the idea of direction this whole thing go, before setting up a public thread

to be precise, here: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...83&postcount=1
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
ok thanks guys. Wasn't thinking of applying to Bushido, just wanted to know if I was missing something.

also Neko why the belt name change!!
It's a joke on the way I pronounce hardcore.

Anyway the Bushido branch will be up and running once Snake has settled in. He's got a lot of ideas and they're all pretty great.

If anyone wants to apply for council send me a private message with a free form application
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
lol yeah for a second I thought you honestly missed spelled hardcore :P

sounds great can't wait to hear or see some of the ideas.

and yeesss I want to be more than just a member. any boundaries or requirements to apply? Also what exactly are you looking for in the council members?
sorry so many questions
Someone with ideas on events, how we run the place and things like that.

I may set up a council application thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu