Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It's alot of fun haha
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
Good idea! Let's get in-game then but I can't play for too long. Sorry.

Well I'm on atm, just playing some aikido big dojo. But yea, we found out he was either account trading or or multi-clanning, one of which is against the rules of toribash and the other is against our rules.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
what kind of medical equipment? >_>
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I find Tbashdude's vigilance and patience favorable characteristics. I'm inclined to say yes to putting him on trial and working out what's what. If he lacks experience, perhaps he will gain it from playing with us?
??????????.jpg
Name: PrideSoul
Belt:
Bans, infractions, or warnings: dont have Bans, infractions, or warnings
Past clans and why you left them: its my first clan
Anyone you know in this clan: nobody knows
Why do you want us: just good name of clan and people in the clan
Why should we want you: …Because I’m the good in ABD ,aikido ,wushu…
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, akidobigdojo , wushu, akido.Worst: taekkyon
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is PrideSoul, and my real life name is Igor. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a 2 years.I am a friendly person and successfully find about what to talk to someone but I hate noobclapers and something like that.
(sorry for small picture)
Originally Posted by PrideSoul View Post
Attachment 413197
Name: PrideSoul
Belt:
Bans, infractions, or warnings: dont have Bans, infractions, or warnings
Past clans and why you left them: its my first clan
Anyone you know in this clan: nobody knows
Why do you want us: just good name of clan and people in the clan
Why should we want you: …Because I’m the good in ABD ,aikido ,wushu…
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, akidobigdojo , wushu, akido.Worst: taekkyon
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hello my Toribash name is PrideSoul, and my real life name is Igor. If you feel the need to learn it I’ll tell you one day if I like you enough. I played Toribash a 2 years.I am a friendly person and successfully find about what to talk to someone but I hate noobclapers and something like that.
(sorry for small picture)

No. Quite a boring app and missing something important.
Just showing how to really dismmeber someone like a boss!!!
Attached Files
gfete.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
fdggf.rpl (30.3 KB, 5 views)
I'd like to join you fellows in this whole trial-period shebang.

I'm more than willing to offer my slightly improved (at least in the Aikido sense) in-game acumen as a service for the purpose of screening the future members of this wonderful coalition of loonies.

Whenever all of you're in-game and are currently playing with TBashDude, kindly just PM me and I'll try my best to read it as soon as possible.

Although ... I highly suggest that you fellows inform me of the date that all of us are gonna get frisky in-game beforehand, so that I can prepare my spatula and lube.
fl0w
I most definitely understand what you are saying, Vradomor, though I hope you agree with Zanderhar in the sense that Oblivion may help me gain experience more than any other way.
-----
I decided my replay choice was not the best, so I hope you will look at this multiplayer replay in which I was playing aikido. My opponent had me in a suplex, but I saved it. I'm sure you'll be able to tell why I called it "TBash - Nope!".
Attached Files
TBash - Nope!.rpl (54.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by TBashDude; Aug 26, 2013 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
•You're bananas!