Toribash
I am glad you are all liking it here

If you have anyone in mind that might be interested into joining us and you think he will fit in, just say
Hey so I'm gonna be inactive in-game for a bit maybe. Ever time I try to turn it on it says no bootable device and nothing happens I've tried resetting it etc but nothing is working which isn't to bad I planned on getting a new one for college any way so I'll let you know when and if that ever happens. Or it will just magicly start working again it's a Lenovo so who knows any thing could happen also my job starts Tuesday so I won't be that active on the forum either so just fuck me I guess any way. I'll try to get on as much as I can from my phone
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
Arg welcome to AS all you new dudes and or dudets

Thanks man, I am glad to be here.

Edit: I am also gonna get banned, for a few days. Rage quit during bets.
Last edited by Sigma; Jun 16, 2018 at 11:08 PM.
Silence.
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
Hey so I'm gonna be inactive in-game for a bit maybe. Ever time I try to turn it on it says no bootable device and nothing happens I've tried resetting it etc but nothing is working which isn't to bad I planned on getting a new one for college any way so I'll let you know when and if that ever happens. Or it will just magicly start working again it's a Lenovo so who knows any thing could happen also my job starts Tuesday so I won't be that active on the forum either so just fuck me I guess any way. I'll try to get on as much as I can from my phone

Just dont worry about this and Ty for the post
-----
Originally Posted by Nade View Post
Thanks man, I am glad to be here.

Edit: I am also gonna get banned, for a few days. Rage quit during bets.

Thank you for telling me this
Last edited by NOTITLE; Jun 17, 2018 at 06:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post

Thank you for telling me this

You're welcome, I understand it looks kind of bad but as I told Trestet something happened IRL and I was already heated about that and losing in bets titled me.