View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Who remembers Ongbash? Well I found his brother
I found Ongbash's Brother! His name is Saxter!

Ongbash is the guy teaching him wushu.

Discuss.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
I have no clue who either one of them are.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
not exactly the end ;p but there's a slight chance that saxter might be one of ongbash's alts. again, i might be wrong.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

I'm not sure because he had ongbash play because he felt like it and the style was different to saxter's and seemed more rusty. So there was obviously 2 people, the question is if it actually was ong.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
k let me tell u a few things war u must have gotten it all wrong.

old ongbash=swammy2 today.

saxster is a dude who buys accounts gets banned buy em again get banned and he does the same again and again ongbash have no brothers that plays tb as long as i know,

p.s: saxster bought ongbash some time ago now ongbash is banned and the alt of saxster is too.

pp.s: saxster is the guy made u "fight" with me last time u were in fl0w.

also if u wanna talk to ong here is his profile http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=647554
Last edited by imapirate; Oct 27, 2011 at 04:29 PM.
Imaparrot~!
Hmm, seems like my neighborhood will have HUGE internet problems 4 some time now, ill be online when i can, but starting like tmrrow or something my activity will drop ingame.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
k remember ong left D-VII and got his "cousin" posting that ong got shot or something well he idk got tired of D-VII and opened an account called swammy he took most of the clanbank tc so we reported swammy got banned so ong opend swammy2. i like swammy2 just like the old ong ;P since u knew him better then me i guess that if u pm him and ask him something only he could know u will know it is him ;P also i ip checked just to make sure im not wrong.
Imaparrot~!