Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

no u
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I was dancing around with some music and teamm8s, looks so much more fucking hilarious. I dont really like the cables on the defuse though. They look completely retarded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
So I lost ~200 fps in the last patch, time to stop playing till it's fixed lol...

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
SG accurate? More accurate than AK? Hahaha dafuq you talking about mate the SG is the most unaccurate weapon in CS:GO you have to letarly shoot 1 bullet- 1 bullet to get some damage or kill on someone with that gun.

That's not true at all. SG is a lot more accurate than AK, and it has less spread, and it has zoom. How can you really say that lol?

The disadvantage of SG: it costs $300 more than AK, in some situations it takes 1 more hit to kill an armoured enemy (rare, but it can happen), 12% slower reload time (again, rarely going to matter, but it could), 2% slower move speed ( ok super rarely this might have some kind of effect?!?! )

The advantages of SG: Much more accurate than the ak (second most accurate crouching accuracy, and 4th most accurate standing) plus it has a scope, less recoil too, more damage than AK against armoured, fires faster.

It's not usually worth $300 for what is basically just a more accurate, faster firing, higher damage AK, that's why it's not purchased. Just learn AK and M4A1-S is much easier than learning other spray patterns, so that's what people do. But there is absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind that SG is a better gun than the AK, but it's just pointless that's all. Like imagine if there was an AWP V2 that cost 5250 that was more 5x more accurate, fired 12% faster, hit 10% harder, and could zoom in one more level? It's pointless right? That's the situation as it is with the AK vs SG. The gap isn't big enough to really make a difference.

I'm sure there's a lot of good people out there who really abuse the scope and accuracy though, maybe think of it as a lower damage dakdak.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
So I lost ~200 fps in the last patch, time to stop playing till it's fixed lol...

That's not true at all. SG is a lot more accurate than AK, and it has less spread, and it has zoom. How can you really say that lol?

The disadvantage of SG: it costs $300 more than AK, in some situations it takes 1 more hit to kill an armoured enemy (rare, but it can happen), 12% slower reload time (again, rarely going to matter, but it could), 2% slower move speed ( ok super rarely this might have some kind of effect?!?! )

The advantages of SG: Much more accurate than the ak (second most accurate crouching accuracy, and 4th most accurate standing) plus it has a scope, less recoil too, more damage than AK against armoured, fires faster.

It's not usually worth $300 for what is basically just a more accurate, faster firing, higher damage AK, that's why it's not purchased. Just learn AK and M4A1-S is much easier than learning other spray patterns, so that's what people do. But there is absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind that SG is a better gun than the AK, but it's just pointless that's all. Like imagine if there was an AWP V2 that cost 5250 that was more 5x more accurate, fired 12% faster, hit 10% harder, and could zoom in one more level? It's pointless right? That's the situation as it is with the AK vs SG. The gap isn't big enough to really make a difference.

I'm sure there's a lot of good people out there who really abuse the scope and accuracy though, maybe think of it as a lower damage dakdak.

you've lost 200 fps?
well i've played this game with 30 fps from the start.
dreamy suicide act