Toribash
Hi guys, my name is Joshua, otherwise known as CoonTrain.. I live in central time, in Wisconsin, and I've become more active this last couple months. I'm a 3rd dan black belt, and I think I have the skills of one, I prefer aikido and judo over everything, that and betting servers are basically my life. hope you enjoyed this
Hello
Hello Obey. How are you all today? Good I hope. Time for introductions. Well, I'm fairly sure you all know each other (If not then you are not a social family, as stated on the front page), but you don't know me. My IGN is ZephAxix. I am a Black Belt (First Dan) in game. I would prefer to keep my IRL name and age undisclosed, due to the fact that I have had some frightening online incidents, and have learned from them.

Now that you know who I am, let me tell you some more about myself. Before I tell you anything else, I will establish the fact that I am a female, and would prefer not to be called "dude, bro, lad" etc. In real life, I am a student at a Karate Dojo where I study Shaolin Kempo. I am approximately 3-4 years away from receiving a black belt. I love to read, and consider sitting in bed with a nice book and a quiet morning the height of contentment. I play some sports. As a child I used to play soccer but I grew to dislike it. I am a big fan of a football team known as the "Seattle Seahawks". I also play lacrosse during the fall. My GMT is -7.

Alright, now, back to the game. I'm fairly active in game. On weekdays usually 30 - 45 minutes. On weekends usually 60 - 90 minutes. On the forums I am also decently active. Now, about my past clan history. Let me start way back from when I was in Ascend. So, a friend of mine (Pranit has probably forgotten me) had asked me if I wanted to join. At that time, I was not in a clan so I accepted. A short while later, Pranit left, for unknown reasons. Considering that I had no friends in [Ascend], I decided to leave. A shortwhile later, I joined a clan called (J)olt. I liked that clan a lot, but after Sledgren, the leader, left, it fell apart. After it fell apart, I left and joined a clan known as Vamp. I actually liked Vamp, but after a while of remaining in Vamp, I decided that it was not really the clan for me because at times it was chill, and other times it was serious. I left Vamp to join a clan known as Submission, and I was in it for a short while until it died and was put in the category of Dead Clans. After that, I was clanless.

Now for the long and maybe (also known as probably) boring story of why I decided to apply here. So very recently, I was watching a live stream of Trestet sparring, and after donating a Admantium Relax to him to either giveaway or keep, he told me (not me directly but me and another viewer) that Obey was always recruiting. After that I decided that I would apply for Obey, because I have heard from many, many people that [Obey] is a serious yet chill clan.

On to what I can bring to [Obey]. I am not a skilled artist, but I do enjoy adding designs to the custom toribash head texture. This is an example: http://orig13.deviantart.net/2811/f/...ix-d93n26f.png

Just so you know, this is a free head texture, and you all have permission to use it. My strongest mod would be ABD, but please be warned, I am not a very good ABD player. I would like to learn from some of the greats in this clan, so that I might, one day, be comparable to them. I am also a very kind and understanding person who is willing to learn.

Thank you for your time and for reading this application to [Obey]
~ZephAxix

P.S.

Dear JoboMan,
That quote on the bottom of the Obey page "A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up" is one of my favorite quotes and is actually displayed at my Karate Dojo. Another quote that might fit this scheme is "The teacher can open the door for you, but only you can walk through"

Thank You Again!
~ZephAxix
Attached Files
#Murder In Progress.rpl (129.7 KB, 3 views)
Back kick Spin Decap Thing.rpl (144.3 KB, 2 views)
Nice.rpl (71.8 KB, 2 views)
Obey Demo 1.rpl (140.1 KB, 3 views)
Zeph - Chainsmoking.rpl (170.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ZephAxix; Mar 24, 2016 at 01:41 AM.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Originally Posted by CoonTrain View Post
Hi guys, my name is Joshua, otherwise known as CoonTrain.. I live in central time, in Wisconsin, and I've become more active this last couple months. I'm a 3rd dan black belt, and I think I have the skills of one, I prefer aikido and judo over everything, that and betting servers are basically my life. hope you enjoyed this

Denied

Originally Posted by demo View Post
Hello, Is everything ok with my application?

Yaya

Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post
Hello Obey. How are you all today? Good I hope. Time for introductions. Well, I'm fairly sure you all know each other (If not then you are not a social family, as stated on the front page), but you don't know me. My IGN is ZephAxix. I am a Black Belt (First Dan) in game. I would prefer to keep my IRL name and age undisclosed, due to the fact that I have had some frightening online incidents, and have learned from them.

Now that you know who I am, let me tell you some more about myself. Before I tell you anything else, I will establish the fact that I am a female, and would prefer not to be called "dude, bro, lad" etc. In real life, I am a student at a Karate Dojo where I study Shaolin Kempo. I am approximately 3-4 years away from receiving a black belt. I love to read, and consider sitting in bed with a nice book and a quiet morning the height of contentment. I play some sports. As a child I used to play soccer but I grew to dislike it. I am a big fan of a football team known as the "Seattle Seahawks". I also play lacrosse during the fall. My GMT is -7.

Alright, now, back to the game. I'm fairly active in game. On weekdays usually 30 - 45 minutes. On weekends usually 60 - 90 minutes. On the forums I am also decently active. Now, about my past clan history. Let me start way back from when I was in Ascend. So, a friend of mine (Pranit has probably forgotten me) had asked me if I wanted to join. At that time, I was not in a clan so I accepted. A short while later, Pranit left, for unknown reasons. Considering that I had no friends in [Ascend], I decided to leave. A shortwhile later, I joined a clan called (J)olt. I liked that clan a lot, but after Sledgren, the leader, left, it fell apart. After it fell apart, I left and joined a clan known as Vamp. I actually liked Vamp, but after a while of remaining in Vamp, I decided that it was not really the clan for me because at times it was chill, and other times it was serious. I left Vamp to join a clan known as Submission, and I was in it for a short while until it died and was put in the category of Dead Clans. After that, I was clanless.

Now for the long and maybe (also known as probably) boring story of why I decided to apply here. So very recently, I was watching a live stream of Trestet sparring, and after donating a Admantium Relax to him to either giveaway or keep, he told me (not me directly but me and another viewer) that Obey was always recruiting. After that I decided that I would apply for Obey, because I have heard from many, many people that [Obey] is a serious yet chill clan.

On to what I can bring to [Obey]. I am not a skilled artist, but I do enjoy adding designs to the custom toribash head texture. This is an example: http://orig13.deviantart.net/2811/f/...ix-d93n26f.png

Just so you know, this is a free head texture, and you all have permission to use it. My strongest mod would be ABD, but please be warned, I am not a very good ABD player. I would like to learn from some of the greats in this clan, so that I might, one day, be comparable to them. I am also a very kind and understanding person who is willing to learn.

Thank you for your time and for reading this application to [Obey]
~ZephAxix

P.S.

Dear JoboMan,
That quote on the bottom of the Obey page "A black belt is just a white belt that never gave up" is one of my favorite quotes and is actually displayed at my Karate Dojo. Another quote that might fit this scheme is "The teacher can open the door for you, but only you can walk through"

Thank You Again!
~ZephAxix

Under discussion

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Denied

Yaya

Under discussion

Thank you.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Hi, I am known by Kouta. i'm 16 and my GMT is -8. i mainly play spar/trick or replaymake. My best competitive mods are ABD, judo and TK. I also make videos but haven't made any recently. [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZ...YlBijjzYk2NbBw ] they are not the best, but not the worst.

I have cognitive issues so sorry if my grammer is not the best, I trick in real life and am very active with sports but i always have extra time when i get home, so i commonly play toribash. I like to meet new people and have fun, and I'm usually up for a challenge.
Attached Files
[T] revamp.rpl (397.7 KB, 5 views)
[MM] dirty knees.rpl (115.3 KB, 2 views)
[MM] S class- manip.rpl (319.9 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by kouta360 View Post
Hi, I am known by Kouta. i'm 16 and my GMT is -8. i mainly play spar/trick or replaymake. My best competitive mods are ABD, judo and TK. I also make videos but haven't made any recently. [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZ...YlBijjzYk2NbBw ] they are not the best, but not the worst.

I have cognitive issues so sorry if my grammer is not the best, I trick in real life and am very active with sports but i always have extra time when i get home, so i commonly play toribash. I like to meet new people and have fun, and I'm usually up for a challenge.

Denied

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I'm sorry for posting again, but I am really nervous about my Application. Do you know how much longer it might take? The suspense is killing me !
Kyure Moderated Message:
Every time you ask how long your app will take, a coin is flipped, and if it comes up heads, you're instantly denied.
\o/