Toribash
I am SchVannia :O </3

April fools bro, they done this to me for april fools so I am using it to my advantage to fool people :P
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
I am hampa, fear me
-----
I never typed ash...
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 1, 2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
CUZ YOLO
-----
Not really, wibbles is just there...
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 1, 2013 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
so why is there a chat room thread and a wibbles thread

Guess three times. Make it funny.
PM me with any and all questions
LOL SAINZ

Yes but in the land of eng, it's April 1st