yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

See? Panicking just makes thing worse. Now, you need to start recruiting ppl. I know, it just sounds easy, but it's not. But if everyday u make a RAM recruiting server, in a week or two u will probably gain 3-4 good members. Build from there. Make some event, let other guys know u are still live and kicking, or try developing some friendship with new 'starting' clans and co-operate. It's all in good ideas... GL.
Warcraft III hero map
Hello forum, i just found mah WIII Frozen Throne cd's and i installed it.
Game rocks, kicks azz and whatever else, but i remember there was map that you was picking one hero from 10 i think other and Your aim was to clear out maze from all mobs.
It was like.. castle walls, somewhere was water, also there was few portals that was teleporting to big guys, you was able to buy equipment, also you had to clear everything or find the key to open doors to next rooms i think..
I was looking for it on google but i only found maps i don't like to much
I was playing on this map with cousin (now i don't have any contact with him) about half-year ago so yeah, forget the name..
IF any one will help me, ill be so happy. Maybe a BJ..
lol X360 is not crappy
Ps3 and XBox are almost the same if you think about it :v
Its just that there are a bit diff. like XBox has better depth in graphix while PS3 has better graphix
Hey Bojan !!! I missed all your super comics !! How are you ??

EDIT: You´ve reminded me to list throught your comics xP :]
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie