Every time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
See my randomly insulting you caused a flurry of activity. Pleasure

Gets me every time. Fuck you.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Condom water balloons are the best to throw at people. They laugh and giggle until they realize what just hit them in the face...

...a quart of semen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
You won't be putting them to much use, so why?

Oh wtf is up with the order on this post?

~DJ
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
...a quart of semen.

I'm not a real doctor but as an enthusises I can safely say that's not a healthy amount. I think. Next time use metric units, they are clearly superior.
[o]
Jak just hacked the forum to put his post before mine. Asshole.

http://www.facebook.com/playforgewar
Like this, you bastards. I NEEEEED to see moar likes. 1000 likes = more info about the game. Also, you should do it because it seems absolutely amazing.
Last edited by Kraetyz; Jun 29, 2012 at 07:26 PM.
Do you guys still play Bloodline Champions? I want to get back into it but none of my friends want to play anymore :c
I don't, I've moved on to Dota 2. BLC just became infuriating to play.