Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Pub you're not allowed to post here. Your superior replay skills make people cry.

Don't worry about it.
woah chill.
Here come the tears.
-----
sweet tricking pub

did you get some help from demini? or is this masterpiece all yours XD

I should get back into replay making, but I'm so rusty I don't think it'd be worth it lol
Last edited by SkyWhale; Jul 27, 2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Ok rumors are totally different story
Plus if we can let valt back in for saying n****** aren't real and having the nazi symbol on his tori then gamerz didn't do much
Yes thank you Virus is a homie. Still though Im not gonna get in big trouble anyways. Im not sure why I got accepted either but thanks.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Here come the tears.
-----
sweet tricking pub

did you get some help from demini? or is this masterpiece all yours XD

I should get back into replay making, but I'm so rusty I don't think it'd be worth it lol

Demini did the first couple of flips.
You should get back into replay making. pls.
woah chill.
Clan Application
Hey Sup Nitro And Zack I would like to apply for nitro my belt Is black 600+ Till 2nd dan My mods I play in Judo,Mushu (only abit) Spar,parkour and aikido(ABD) Also My Skype is blu_081 If you want to take it further more and we can talk from there but for now this is my application So get back to ASAP if you can

So peace......
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Hey Im taylorf09 Im a black belt im 14 I live in the UK And before I start my application my sype is blu_081 (Just wanted to add it in)
SO the mods im acive in are Greykido(Really Active),ABD or Aikido (Very Active),Spar(Rarely),Parkour(Active 50%) And last but not least Judo( I give it Rarely)
But those are the mods with labels how much I play them So you know were to find me So Zack And any other Nitro Players I hope you accept me And I very hope this was not a sloppy application So for now this was me Taylorf09 signing out
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making