Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The application doesn't, but that doesn't mean we don't look for skill. An applicant should try to impress and show that out of the Toribash community, we would want them in the clan. The replays are not sufficient and TBash should attempt to get a bit more experience before choosing to commit to a clan.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I love the name Gunslinger. You've got an amazing art set to go with that undead fantasy corpse nickname?
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
We used to play this all of the time in my computer science course in high school.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Great, now rocker has quit the clan as well. How many more are we gonna lose? We should do something about this. Our members are not that loyal as you guys can see right here. Just hope that none of this will happen again.
EchoHunter is my friends acc i gave him.Its no longer my alt i dont even know the pass why kick me :c
-----
welp im off to r or tgs
Last edited by rocker168; Aug 26, 2013 at 09:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
To clear things up: Rocker was kicked for multi-clanning. He claims the other account used to be his but was given to his friend. However, since transferring accounts is against the rules, he's still being removed from the clan.

On a semi-related note: It's about time to start recruiting again. I'm hoping to see more in-game activity as well. We've done a great job so far of bringing this clan out of the gutter, but we're not done yet. We need to keep activity and appearances up so that we can continue to rise.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
To clear things up: Rocker was kicked for multi-clanning. He claims the other account used to be his but was given to his friend. However, since transferring accounts is against the rules, he's still being removed from the clan.

On a semi-related note: It's about time to start recruiting again. I'm hoping to see more in-game activity as well. We've done a great job so far of bringing this clan out of the gutter, but we're not done yet. We need to keep activity and appearances up so that we can continue to rise.

Good idea! Let's get in-game then but I can't play for too long. Sorry.