Toribash
Errrrrrr no background check for me. I like being in the skeelz team. also let me know when the background check is complete so I can run our tests on him :3
Same on the background check from me also I would do the background but then I would leave a spot open in personality team so uhm yea
If I might just make a opinion or point out something on N8T he seems to be a in-game based guy he averages 0.33 posts a day and hasn't been in any well known clans. Don't know if I am allowed to do this but I am just pointing it out. :3
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
well josemi thats what the background check does they look for all the things and reasons therefore it is there to help the rest of us decide also post count doesnt matter anymore we arent alowed to use it anymore in the app anyways.
Thanks and reply to that PM please and thanks won't post her again.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Josemi, he has been in wicked... rank 11 at one point lol... when we were active.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
well josemi thats what the background check does they look for all the things and reasons therefore it is there to help the rest of us decide also post count doesnt matter anymore we arent alowed to use it anymore in the app anyways.

Incorrect my friend. You cannot REQUIRE someone to have a certain amount of posts. As Josemi pointe out, how many posts per day he posts on the forums tells us his post ACTIVITY (How forum active he is). Judging by how low it is, I'd say not very.
What Wolfe said.

Also what ThatHurt said.

Anyone and everyone is allowed to post about new applicants. We've been over this already, don't bring it up again.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
N8T passed the BG check.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.