Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Odlovs wrestling mode, soooo much fun, heres a few replays

cant remember the settings, but dq timeout is 70 frames.
lotsa fun, check it out in alpha server

Attached Files
wrestlingodlov.rpl (51.7 KB, 10 views)
odlov_wrestling444444.rpl (44.2 KB, 6 views)
odlov_wrestling66786.rpl (82.7 KB, 7 views)
odlov_lolololwrestling.rpl (60.2 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
I read imok's post, saying Jinxed is male.
yes. I don't give a F*** what's somebody's sex, unless he/she's my neighbor ;).
But I'd rather not be passive about lying to me...

Clan's inactive... heh Hiding and Starrzz are saying that;p.
Starrzz- claims to leave mp for sp/Hidingwarior was gone for months, appearing briefly. Nice to have you active. If you are. I dunno, I'm not playing mp for pleasure lately.

The fact is I'm managing this clan from forums and am in-game only if someone is gets interested in RA/RA is interested in a given guy.

What I could mention atm is that if you see someone worth taking a closer look - let us know in the recruiting thread or wherever. I'll play, hopefully meet somebody, take a look at him etc.

What I could mention as well that forum activity could be better too;p. Active forums are sweet as well.

I'm trying to learn programming C++ nao.
I want to make a game myself, so this has 2nd place after managing RA, and before playing mp just to kill time. I also practice in sp when I'm bored, making replays, this allows me to run tb and quit anytime I feel pleasant. I don't really need higher belt;p. Nor tcs for items (demon's enough ;), am during crucial moments (like recruiting a guy), and my skills - I hope - aren't in question, so yea. I feel myself "excused".

But if activeness drops below some line... I'll come to joo. Promise.
Anyway... try to find some guys to be tested. Most preferably active ones, please. Move out.

YOU HEARD THE MAN!

get active! you don't want me to come back, do you? that will make at least one member active ;P
<insert (something) here>
What do you mean gone for months? What the hell are you talking about? I have been playing constantly. The longest I have ever been off was that 2 weeks when I was GROUNDED.

Care to explain where you go the idea that I have been gone?

If I have been inactive, how is it that I am belting up faster than anybody else in the clan?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 27, 2008 at 08:53 PM.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
What do you mean gone for months? What the hell are you talking about? I have been playing constantly. The longest I have ever been off was that 2 weeks when I was GROUNDED.

Care to explain where you go the idea that I have been gone?

If I have been inactive, how is it that I am belting up faster than anybody else in the clan?

he speaks the truth! he has been on a lot of the times that i am.
<insert (something) here>
You can be inactive for sometime, and be active during other time. And that's where your belts are from, and that's what happened.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
You don't read me, do you?
He belted up fast lately.
He was terribly inactive before that.
Simple enough?

Seriously I played with him soon before and after recruiting, and then... I don't see the guy anyways. Don't know why he doesn't meet me then.
Minjustsu (very close to ninjtusu)
New mod, close to ninjutsu is set nao. I'm curious if you people can show me some good RA impro ;P.

Go on and join RA server. :o
There has not been any long period of inactivity for me, ever. It simply hasn't happened. I don't know what you're talking about but you're wrong. Bottom line.