Toribash
+1 and vote up are the same thing as long as you don't think about it. SO DON'T THINK ABOUT IT O.O
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
guys, stop being so active. It's been 4 posts this time since I last checked the thread...(A day ago.)
Seriously, I had extreme nightmares last night. x3
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Perhaps we'll throw a team together in the future.

Could I be in the team? (Would not be able to play on weekends (unless it's a big battle))

Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
guys, stop being so active. It's been 4 posts this time since I last checked the thread...(A day ago.)

Wow. O_O I am very active. Is that a bad or good thing to you?
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post

Times are changing. The world moves much quicker than it did back in the old country.

Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Could I be in the team? (Would not be able to play on weekends (unless it's a big battle))

Wow. O_O I am very active. Is that a bad or good thing to you?

Perhaps. This is still a ways away, but I'd have to see how skilled you were, etc.

Activity is good so long as you don't spam and post simply for the sake of posting.
That'll drown our clan.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Electric has also been moving much quicker as well. We've had like... 400 posts in the last 3 days.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Electric has also been moving much quicker as well. We've had like... 400 posts in the last 3 days.

I wouldn't say that much .-. but still a lot ( I stalk the electric forum o.o)
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aidan, I've been keeping track of the posts. There's a post counter on the clan that I can view.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Aidan, I've been keeping track of the posts. There's a post counter on the clan that I can view.

Don't call me by my IRL name when talking on the forum please.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]