Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i like using the SG when the enemy team has alot of awps, for me it works much better than the AK vs awps
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
This guy got overwatch banned even though he didn't hack. He was just so good

I fixed your video, next time only put the stuff after the "watch" in the youtube URL

edit: i'd have overwatched him
Last edited by NotShadow; Sep 15, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
I heard about this on reddit lmao. This guy was a god and he used like only the scout from 1.6 or something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Yea, seems like pretty much rippity m4a1-s. Unless ofc the lower price is pretty drastic I might use it. (haven't seen price ingame yet)

EDIT: M4a1-s is only $100 cheaper than before :/ rippity
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Sep 16, 2015 at 06:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
m4a1-s is practically a slow rate of fire m4a4 variant with the only upside being the tiny pew pew sound :/
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
http://gfycat.com/MaleMetallicElephantseal side by side comparison of the spray patterns.

The M4A1-S is still useful I think, more accurate than the A4 and no tracers through smoke, but the armor pen is a dealbreaker for me. I played a little aim botz to test out the M4A1-S, but I kept hitting bots 5 times and not killing them, and that was frustrating to me. I'm going to start practicing with the A4 now.