Toribash
Oh wow you funny guy, I almost died laughing at that one.
Please go away

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by cntnugget View Post
heyo, my name is bryan, and i like obey and vaginas soobey is teh right clan for me
i'm 12, but age doesn't matter amirite (i fuck hot milfs all the time)
i love obey and you guys sghould inbite me even though i'm a white belt because i am skilled

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Oh wow you funny guy, I almost died laughing at that one.
Please go away

This^
Denied for uncapitalized account name.

Originally Posted by demo View Post
Hello obey my name is Jared, I’m always on toribash so if you are bored just find me or message me on skype if you have me.I love playing toribash and I get really competitive and will do anything to win in any way possible. However I do like to have fun and play fair or what not when its just public matches or just messing around with my friends. I’ve been playing toribash for 2 years now and I’ve been in multiple clans . I was in New era , Aeon , Nitro , Electric , Evil and thats all i can remember. Those clans were really fun but Obey seems better and i have a few friends in obey and some people i would love to get to know.

My main mod is akidobigdojo but i play lenshu , boxshumushu , and a little bit of wushu. I love to play seriously in wars and events . I can help in wars if you need it or i'm good in clutch matches . I love to joke around and have fun and roast people and have people roast me. I absolutely love learning new mods so if theres a mod you play and you wanna play it ask me ill play tho i may such at it ill try and do my best. I have never been banned other then being compromised. I have a few alts such as Grief and sild are my main alts that i use for dueling and stuff.My GMT is -5

If you have any questions just pm me and ill answer anything and here are some replays

Under discussion
PM me with any and all questions
cnt nugget basically copied and pasted his application that he sent us at nitro, he's probably an alt though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Originally Posted by ADAM7RAG View Post
am i denied ?

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Good to know we were your 3rd choice.
Denied

Yes

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hello there again :0!!!
Reminder:Please read my essay and watch my replays
Hey there its me again.As again I told you guys i wouldn't quit being a Obey member so i'm here again.To tell you i sure will make this essay very interesting to you as i read on first post.In this intro i'll just be talking about the bast from where i tried to join your clan.At first i had a little help by some of your members,But i am not naming them cuz i don't have their permissions.I was desperate so desperate to join this clan.So i am really thinking what i'm writing down and reading it all over to make this a very good essay.Well in my 1st try to joining obey well i got denied then my 2nd then my 3rd....BUT i told to myself i wasn't a QUITER!So then my 4th,5th,6th all got denied but i'm still here!So if this is denied i'll still be applying!
In this 2nd paragraph i will be talking about my well information about me.To be honest i will not lie.I am a (10,11) year old toribash player.It may be like a 20 year old is typing this but i'm just trying to make it interesting.I am 5'5 and i'm am a pretty fat kid :/.But in my life i just want to live a happy life with my family.I live in Dinuba California.I am great at strategy games like Toribash.Very great at math!I like to play basketball but i'm not in a team i going to be in a team this year.I am moving to the Philipines and probably stay there till i'm 15.I am interested to being in a NBA player and probably be in the Chicago Bulls!!!My GMT is -8.My name is Simplimaur Deola Cabico.It is pronounced Sim-plee-more.I have a little brother named Sam.In Toribash i'm not just all about belts ranks and some other useless stuff.I'm just all about making cool replays hanging out with my friends and fighting.Like my friend that used to be leader of Nitro Zack is a friend of mine and he is a very cool guy,very busy,but very awesome.I got very mature for the mast 6 months and i think its because of puberty??On to the next paragraph!
In this 3nd paragraph it will all be about my strengths in life and in Toribash.First my strengths in life,I am very good at basketball,football,and volleyball.I am learning to skate and do parkour.My skills in school are math writing and that's it.Now for my Toribash strengths.My competitive mods or game modes are any kind of aikido,any kind of lenshu,any kind of mushu,and any kind of parkour maps.I am a sparrer and parkourist in toribash and i am a tricker which is tricking.I am also make awesome replays well to me they are and i will give you all some replays.
In this well 4th paragraph is going to be about my Toribash experience's.I've been playing since i was a little tad well 7 but then i forgot my password and didn't get to get back in my account.3 years later i make this account scavenger9 ta-daah.Since i grew up and got smarter.Since i'm turning into a tween i knew everything mostly in toribash the basics the advanced and its all stuck to my head.When i was 7 and started playing this game it changed my whole life.I got smarter throughout my life and got better in strategistics games.Like CoC,Clash Royals and,other games.This is why i like these kinda games.
In this final paragraph it will be about forums how much time i will be on and pm's.I am kinda on forums i sell skins sometimes and report some stuff in the forums.I will be on probably about 5 hours a day of i don't have plans i am very active. then pm's i do always check and respond so yeah.This is my 7th essay.
Wish me luck!
Attached Files
spariing sda sa.rpl (501.6 KB, 12 views)
lol .rpl (49.9 KB, 4 views)
parkour time.rpl (151.5 KB, 6 views)
pheww man.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
dayum son haaaa!.rpl (60.9 KB, 4 views)
Don't talk to me please im sad