Toribash
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
i apologize trip its just no one has told me so ill stop posting here from now on

Thank you for another super useful post in here. You have my no.
Btw, you have 17 posts in the app thread and 1 post in pre-evo. Thats enough for me to conclude that I don't see you in evo.
S | B | F
Originally Posted by shevaroller View Post
Thank you for another super useful post in here. You have my no.
Btw, you have 17 posts in the app thread and 1 post in pre-evo. Thats enough for me to conclude that I don't see you in evo.

Agreed, denied.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
You know.. I am really getting tired of people misusing this thread.

Next person who does will get an immediate denial from me.

And all I did was warn everyone, you didn't listen, wow.
Cancel my application although I really wanted to get into this clan I don't have what looks like would be a month to wait to get in.
If nobody's perfect and I'm a nobody, does that make me perfect?
Originally Posted by 50cent20 View Post
all i did was apologize. wow.

"<50cent20> I got rejected, but i don't care. Fuck evo, and fuck you too."
"<50cent20> I've hated you all along, i really dont care."

Oh please, why so friendly?

Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post
Cancel my application although I really wanted to get into this clan I don't have what looks like would be a month to wait to get in.

Bye.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by gabe0311 View Post

You wouldn't get in a month, I'm sure about that.
Anyways, bye.
S | B | F
Hello my username is xxscannxx but you can call me by my real name Rahmiir. I am 13 years old I know a lot of things about clans, like that we do some fun activities together, we be nice to one another and we make great relationships. But all clans are not about power or strength. But I can tell you some good things. I just became a third Stage black belt. I know how to spar pretty good. I believe that ive had great spars but I can't showcase it in a replay showcase of them because they never seem to catch the whole replay for some reason. I know that [eVo] is a great clan. And that we have a good clan rank. I can become useful in wars such as Greykido or akido battles. I think I can make a big impact on this clan and other clans. Sincerely XxscannxX