yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This week was very hard for me. We have done over 8000 t-shirts with various design for the summer + Shorts and children underwear. I was doing my job even when I was at home just to finish all of it in time. Making t-shirts prints kinda 'take over' my artistic side for the comics if u know what I mean. It drains me completely. Summer is always the busiest time in our factory. So... Please have understanding for this huge 'holes' in the Rift update. I'll do something over Sunday. Just... Time, enough.

EDIT: I wish I'm young and free like u :P
Denied before you even were invited which would never happen because your posts suck and looks like you never use forums.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
This week was very hard for me. We have done over 8000 t-shirts with various design for the summer + Shorts and children underwear. I was doing my job even when I was at home just to finish all of it in time. Making t-shirts prints kinda 'take over' my artistic side for the comics if u know what I mean. It drains me completely. Summer is always the busiest time in our factory. So... Please have understanding for this huge 'holes' in the Rift update. I'll do something over Sunday. Just... Time, enough.

EDIT: I wish I'm young and free like u :P

So is the factory you're successful?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I will have an army of pedobears come to your manbag closet. We can just both rape her.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!