9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

it's old one.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
i onlyjust seen it and it made me me friend and my siser and her friend crack up and they nearly pissed there pants (my sister and her friend)
RAM Member
i am amking a book....... im just wanting someone to make concept art for the characters for the heck of it. id also need that person to make a cover

@darkshadow: go ahead ^_^ its a very rounded mech, very smooth like eve from wall-e. its white and pink. i cant find a referenc pic for its shoulders, but they are basically white spheres with little pink ridged along them (not too many) the rest you can freestyle

if you're good enough ill have ya do the raven and then maybe all the mechs

my favorite styles are bojans and anime/manga style

especially bojans though ^_^

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP me i need help i cant keep RAM alive by my self i need help i need lots of help from u guys its hard keping it alive by my self know ones even posting so we need your help badly
RAM Member
Fail darkshadow :3 He is not applying to be a member... He wants to be a single ally.

So I say yes, if you force yourself to use better grammar.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!