Toribash
Ohai Moltee, sup?

Btw, thinking about getting MW3 even though I promised myself not to get it v:
Just wanna have a good time playing with my clan again or something.
Originally Posted by flXy View Post
Ohai Moltee, sup?

Btw, thinking about getting MW3 even though I promised myself not to get it v:
Just wanna have a good time playing with my clan again or something.

Singleplayer:
- Campaign is kind of nothing new, apart from the plot being continued. If I rated MW2 campaign 10/10, I'd give this one like 5-6,5/10. Also because it seems a little shorter.
- Had no ocassion to play spec ops yet

Multiplayer:
- Played a few games, can't yet understand what's going on but it's quite fun. You jump into a game and start shooting people, kinda like in MW2.
- Maps are kind of weird, but I've already got one map that I like and one that I hate. Don't know the names tho.
- There's a cool gamemode called kill confirmed. Kinda like classic tdm but you don't get points unless you take dogtags from killed enemy. You can also take them from your own casualties so that enemies don't do it. First team to get x dogtags wins. Pretty good.

OVERALL, IT ISN'T BAD, I'M HAVING SOME FUN OUT THERE. So if you are bored and got some extra money or shit then it's probably not gonna be like 'play 5h, consider it shit, uninstall'.

also hi Moltee

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I heard it's a bit more like CoD4 than MW2 though. Someone even said it's CoD 4.5.
Still don't know I mean even MW2 was fun to play with the right kind of people but I still ask myself if it's worth spending money on a game that I'll play hardcore over some time but then never touch again.
Hm...
Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
Mh finishing school... working in italy... now I'm back for some month

working in Italy? those 2weeks of business, 2 weeks of holyday pilgrims or more like an exchange year? How comes that you are im Stiefel? (:
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
No I was working at an underwater-research-institute for 4 months... you know scuba-diving and shit Now I will finish my diving-instructor-assistent-course and after this I'll work at another dive-resort somewhere on the world... maybe indonesia ;)
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Are you serious? I'm very jealous to be honest. So you will see the world..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
No I was working at an underwater-research-institute for 4 months... you know scuba-diving and shit Now I will finish my diving-instructor-assistent-course and after this I'll work at another dive-resort somewhere on the world... maybe indonesia ;)

I scuba dive too, you should come see the shp wrecks here, or thanks or just underwater nature ;o i just need one more dive and ill get my diploma in diving ;v fucking winter
Diving in winter makes you a viking.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post
Diving in winter makes you a viking.

He wants diving diploma rather than plundering diploma [no idea why though].

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I was diving in like 4 °C cold water (with my wetsuit) plenty of times... it is pretty funny but I don't really need it anymore. I would like to try diving with a drysuit but I think I won't have any time for that in this winter. Maybe next year ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]