Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I assume it is pronounced similarly to "white" and not "whit."
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
wight |wīt|
noun [ usu. with adj. ] archaic or dialect
a person of a specified kind, esp. one regarded as unfortunate: he always was an unlucky wight.
• literary a spirit, ghost, or other supernatural being.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I actually really like 'Wight'. It's a good name.

Timee, baby you don't remember the good times?

The good times always come back to haunt me, Zander my love.

You in-game? Let's tussle.
fl0w
Sounds good. I'll check it out.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I assume it is pronounced similarly to "white" and not "whit."

Yes, for speakers that pronounce "wh" as [w] rather than [ʍ].

Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
wight |wīt|
noun [ usu. with adj. ] archaic or dialect
a person of a specified kind, esp. one regarded as unfortunate: he always was an unlucky wight.
• literary a spirit, ghost, or other supernatural being.

In Middle English, it refers to any living sentient being, and in modern fantasy contexts, refers to a reanimated undead being.
Timee, i'd love to tussle, I'll be on in like 4 hours so i hope to catch you some time after that
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
How exactly do wars work for us?
Who is allowed to declare or accept them?

At the moment, since there's no actual war system, anyone can go ahead and declare or accept them. Just know that if you're doing your own wars, any wager will come out of your own funds rather than the bank if you lose. Though to be fair, that also means that if you win you get the winnings.
\o/
Speaking of wars....Dyrisk could we war with my friend
-----
He leader of fv clan
Last edited by rocker168; Aug 26, 2013 at 06:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
Time to bring up an old thread for the fun of it.

One day when ysome had escaped the dreaded horror of torture called school he sat on a couch for approximately one hour, and summer passed him by. When he sat up he saw it had been 3 months! So he sadly went to a store to buy medical equipment to survive the torture of the coming school year. But the catch is that if he survives this year, he won't ever have to go back, considering he is a senior in high school. He will escape the torture labs, and join the war in a strange and mystical place called college.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman