Toribash
so im denied? ok thanks.
-----
nice meeting ya guys.. sorry if my application wasted your time.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 15, 2016 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello,Parrot

My name is Adam7rag, u know my name cause i applied to parrot last time but now lets get mean

i live in Tunisie Hammam-lif dont ask me about this countrey cause its a arabic countrey i old 11 i like sparring and playing ABD, Judo and Mushu,GMT +1

i started playing toribash in 2015 Aug its all started about a vid talking about toribash
its 2 friends challenging who get 3 wins get 2 Dollars i really liked the game but when i downloaded it i thoug its gonna be easy but it hard when i was in blue belt i was playing swords mod in free play and when im black belt i joined tekken to be with my friend Fadibob and in 2nd dan black belt i started playing judo and mushu and abd i really got soo much friends like trestet and hattersin and someone else.

Why i wana join Obey , i wanna join Obey cause its a official Clan From 2012 its a good clan i was gonna join Alpha and when i see diamond in parrot he said to me is Alpha dead so i got Obey now this is all cya

Here Some of My Replays
-----
Hello,Parrot

My name is Adam7rag, u know my name cause i applied to Obey last time i think but now lets get mean

i live in Tunisie Hammam-lif dont ask me about this countrey cause its a arabic countrey i old 11 i like sparring and playing ABD, Judo and Mushu,GMT +1

i started playing toribash in 2015 Aug its all started about a vid talking about toribash
its 2 friends challenging who get 3 wins get 2 Dollars i really liked the game but when i downloaded it i thoug its gonna be easy but it hard when i was in blue belt i was playing swords mod in free play and when im black belt i joined tekken to be with my friend Fadibob and in 2nd dan black belt i started playing judo and mushu and abd i really got soo much friends like trestet and hattersin and someone else.

Why i wana join Obey , i wanna join Obey cause its a official Clan From 2012 its a good clan i was gonna join Alpha and when i see diamond in parrot he said to me is Alpha dead so i got Obey now this is all cya

Here Some of My Replays
Attached Files
#Adam7rag - 300.rpl (162.5 KB, 6 views)
#Adam7rag - Let it Die .rpl (261.6 KB, 1 views)
#Adam7rag - Uke Revenge.rpl (65.9 KB, 4 views)
#Adam7rag - Witch Hunter.rpl (115.4 KB, 4 views)
#Adam7rag - Fl0w.rpl (76.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Mar 15, 2016 at 08:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
go look at parrot page

i pallied to parrot then copy it and forgot to let it Obey
-----
applied

Belive me
-----
u belive me ?
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Mar 15, 2016 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
Hello obey my name is Jared, I’m always on toribash so if you are bored just find me or message me on skype if you have me.I love playing toribash and I get really competitive and will do anything to win in any way possible. However I do like to have fun and play fair or what not when its just public matches or just messing around with my friends. I’ve been playing toribash for 2 years now and I’ve been in multiple clans . I was in New era , Aeon , Nitro , Electric , Evil and thats all i can remember. Those clans were really fun but Obey seems better and i have a few friends in obey and some people i would love to get to know.

My main mod is akidobigdojo but i play lenshu , boxshumushu , and a little bit of wushu. I love to play seriously in wars and events . I can help in wars if you need it or i'm good in clutch matches . I love to joke around and have fun and roast people and have people roast me. I absolutely love learning new mods so if theres a mod you play and you wanna play it ask me ill play tho i may such at it ill try and do my best. I have never been banned other then being compromised. I have a few alts such as Grief and sild are my main alts that i use for dueling and stuff.My GMT is -5

If you have any questions just pm me and ill answer anything and here are some replays
Attached Files
BVRUWERHRWN.rpl (43.7 KB, 2 views)
wer.rpl (44.2 KB, 2 views)
nwdgm,.qebftrgn.rpl (63.2 KB, 2 views)
wer4hnnner4rb.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
paybacks a bitch.rpl (69.3 KB, 1 views)
This game is Dead
heyo, my name is bryan, and i like obey and vaginas soobey is teh right clan for me
i'm 12, but age doesn't matter amirite (i fuck hot milfs all the time)
i love obey and you guys sghould inbite me even though i'm a white belt because i am skilled