Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

but you aim to get better I hope, and buying SG over AK isn't going to help. Also this guy is playing gungame.
-----
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Well im DMG now, i dont aim to get pro lol, even Global Elite is far far from pro level so i don't know what you are even on about.

This explains it all, also look at comments, people are talking about the fags like you that love the AK so much because its an iconic gun for CSGO.

he is playing gungame, and is trying to be noobfriendly. Also again AK is an iconic gun for a reason, if SG was better from the beginning people would be using that instead.

Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT8udm_0eO4

He is fooling around, what is your point? he use AK more than anyone when it comes to actual competitions. He is insane and would crush anyone there with any gun.
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 15, 2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so i'm stuck at gold nova master and i think my worst issue is my aim. what's the best way to practice that for m4a1/ak? also i have a qck+ coming in the mail and plan on lowering my dpi once it comes in if that helps
I might start deranking. Mainly because I'm not really having too much fun solo queuing and when I'm in a full party, most people only want to play 1 game so it never lasts.

Plus it could make for some good youtube content. Lol

Is it somehow harder to rank back up after you derank down? or easier? or neither? I can't really afford to buy a smurf account to goof around on atm
latest update seems to have broken my game how wonderful. It freezes but I can still hear comms and game sound but i cant fucking move. Brilliant.

Just played what was probably my derank game against smurfs. Not that I know because I couldn't actually play the game aside from nearly getting an ace. but then apparently it's normal for people to get 4 insta dinks with a p90 long range while running.

man fuck this bullshit, this game has turned to total shit for me lately I get matched up against total bullshit players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
so i'm stuck at gold nova master and i think my worst issue is my aim. what's the best way to practice that for m4a1/ak? also i have a qck+ coming in the mail and plan on lowering my dpi once it comes in if that helps

play deathmatch until you're really good
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post

Lower sens, lower dpi, play deathmatch

This map helps: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=243702660

This map helps: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=419404847

Play with people who are better than you and get shit on constantly until you learn how to out-aim them.
To be honest, way too many unnecessary edits. Some of them are ok, but just too many.
Also, wasn't really all that funny. No sounds or anything to really make anyone laugh (at least not for me)

Also, about the SG/AK arguement. I'd say when you're ahead and have extra cash, go ahead and buy an SG as it is a bit more accurate, etc... however if you're tight on money AK is definitely the way to go. Some would prefer to have an AK and a smoke rather than just an SG, me being one of those people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
SG accurate? More accurate than AK? Hahaha dafuq you talking about mate the SG is the most unaccurate weapon in CS:GO you have to letarly shoot 1 bullet- 1 bullet to get some damage or kill on someone with that gun.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
SG accurate? More accurate than AK? Hahaha dafuq you talking about mate the SG is the most unaccurate weapon in CS:GO you have to letarly shoot 1 bullet- 1 bullet to get some damage or kill on someone with that gun.

The SG has a more accurate grouping when 1 tapping long range. Meaning your 1 taps are going to hit more OFTEN. Also, it's easier to aim down long range with a scope (hence AWP, etc). I do not really like using SG's to be honest so calm down. I only like to use them when I'm really far ahead and just am tired of the AK.

Also, if you know the spray you can spray down people rushing you. SG is more or less for people that actually know how to aim... seeing as mostly going for the more accurate 1 taps long range.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation