Ranking
also guys, when you are replacing your replays, do not post them separate.

We are lazy as shit, and most of us have better things to do.

also if there is anyone who was not reviewed yet, my apologies. Its a busy time of year for me.

I'll probably get to it later tonight.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
ah.

so Day n' Knights started out kinda eh imo, I don't like how you ended up on the ground, and I seem to notice a bit, a small bit, of the arm movement was twitchy. it's not that much so I'm just being nitpicky so whatevs I guess. after you slap your hand on the ground and get up was probably the best part. I'm usually not one for manips, but your continued movement and strikes on uke were really nicely put together. I especially like how you pushed ukes arm. the kick to the split was pgood but nothing spectacular, and the transition to the decap defs could have been smoother.

I feel you need to put more variety in your replay style, I'm the probs the wrong person to ask to judge manips since I don't like them much, so Imma be a bit biased. I don't really like this replay as much as Day n' Knights, grabbing way before touching the joint, the booms were eh imo, and that crotchboom doesn't even look valid. the skeet didn't really accomplish anything, and the movement from the middle to end wasn't anything special. I do like the punch combo thing you did in the beginning though, I felt you could have aimed better, like punching the abs instead of between the legs.

third replay not worth time because it's not finished.
perhaps try to substitute two full actual replays idk I think there was a rule some time ago about that, I'd have to check.

foreal tho you like right on the edge of falling into this great pit of whatever the heckles this place is. so yeah.
I came here to laugh at you
jesus dicks dude fucking wait a bit before reapplying goddamn.

just going to say no again actually, please don't do that.
I think this is a replay was too short to cnc, but it was twitchy and stoppy. Canada and Generic bullshit almost have the same opener, and generic bullshit was indeed generic bullshit.

please wait a while, like, longer than a week or two, to apply. you aren't going to improve much unless you're like god or something in such a small time frame.
Might aswell try again.
Attached Files
Rolandman - Frozen.rpl (232.5 KB, 9 views)
Rolandman - Razorface.rpl (109.8 KB, 12 views)
Rolandman - Wanted v2.rpl (431.5 KB, 9 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
hey ho looks its you again so soon wow.

frozen. the beginning/opener was kind eh, didn't really flow well, and after that it seemed to just a bunch of useless movement. didn't like how your head was touched, and the boom was nothing special really. and your arm did a weird twitch thing at the end of the pose so -1 for that.

i cant really comment on razorface since it is you used like one of the three or four most generic openers, continued with the generic twist and finished it off with a very generic boomhit.

wanted was a very shoddy manip, to put it simply. may add more actualy criticism or whatever later right now my computer is dying sorry.

answer no
Got to try.

ormoapp = decap

ormoapp2 = 2 boomhits

ormoapp3 = decap and split
Attached Files
ormoapp.rpl (46.9 KB, 11 views)
ormoapp2.rpl (96.7 KB, 16 views)
ormoapp3.rpl (38.1 KB, 13 views)

Apathetic User