Toribash
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
TACOOOOS!! I've always wanted to try one Sadly I can't seem to find a 'Taco Bell' here in the Philippines

Try making your own tacos. There are a lot of sites that share taco recipes that can help you with this. I want to try it myself too!

i am a bird now - Lil B

Haha. Gonna try and make my own tacos when I get the time

Also, I've been thinking about things, many things.
Heart of Gold
Hey BBK, I just wanted to say that I get on IRC from time to time, its just that I dont see many of you guys because of the time zone difference. Right now im about to go to school.
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Hahaha, I was pertaining to things like, 'Will a girl ever have a crush on me', 'Will I become famous someday', 'Will I become physically fit and handsome', 'Will I become mature enough to understand things'.

Things like that.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
Here is the head you requested Timmy, Hope you like them!
-----
The Finished Product

Please send any texture of any kind through pm
B4CK, all of that stuff is going to happen, aslong as you believe you can do it, and work hard for it. You can accomplish anything if you try.
-----
Just saying, I'm not going to get a belt up anytime soon. For I have been playing parkour so much in the past couple months.
Last edited by rcrichman; Nov 4, 2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump