Toribash
Today I was playing Ezreal alone at 5v5 game.

Had almost penta kill, but Yi stole one of 2v5 frags. Nope, I wasn't.. yes, I fucking raged at him like a boss. He said sorry.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Stop playing Ezreal! He's miiine!

If You play EU Nordic East, we could 1v1. Ezreal versus Ezreal. : D

asdf

I sure do like helping people.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I feel really bad for Corki, him being probably the LEAST played hero, and he's a really good one too. :/
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I feel really bad for Corki, him being probably the LEAST played hero, and he's a really good one too. :/

I feel bad for people that have to 1v1 with Cassiopea, or however that shit was called.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post

Well after his nerfs 3-4 patches ago, people simply stopped playing him. He was probably my main and my go-to champ when I just wanted to win and win hard. His damage output was insane, and that with his range + escape made him pretty ridiculous.

After his nerfs he's just outclassed by cait, graves, vayne, and kog, so its not really worth it to play him anymore.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Kog.. don't even remind me of that champ. I hate playing Ezreal against him in solo lane. HE'S INSANE. :P

In reality ezreal should absolutely stomp kog in lane because kog's early game is absolute shit. Even with his ult he's pretty awful in lane.