9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Explaination of my unactivity
(Sorry about the word "explaination", but I dont know how to write it.. I want to explain you my situation)
Hello again Piratez !!
I am back there after really long time. Now I am not a member of Piratez (of course). The thing I want to say to you is that I was inactive due to crash of my PC .. I was trying to repair it... Now it is repaired, but I needed to change the motherboard, so I need to register my internet at my administrator again. Now I am writing from my grandmas notebook.. I dont think that you want me back and I understand it. Also I dont know if I will start playing again... Maybe...
I want just say you goodbye. I never had some closer relation with someone of you .. Maybe Bojan, but he was just my star ... And GrayveXP, same as Bojan.
Maybe we will meet again. But it looks as I ended in this clan ..

About my deal, I will count the value and should I give you items ??

Goodbye Piratez, I had great time here !!

Edit: Lol, so I am not leaving xP
Last edited by jezisek1; Jun 27, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Don't panic!

I have to change too motherboard, there's no worse thing i think can be fucked up.
Also, i don't play Toribash too, at least i'm on forums
I seriously wondered where you've been all this time. If you want to re-apply, go ahead.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
u forgot to mention ur a hawt chick (lol sorry i had tooo...)

Nah that's no problem, i even appreciate those words weee.
My first though i saw Your post here - 'mysterious guy with strange nick' but, in positive way! I'm sad that You're leaving, one cock los... o shit, i said it loud?