yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Could any Piratez member here make me a set? the only texture items i have are Head,groin, L+R bicep, L+R tricep, L+R thigh. Im kind of low on TC (450), but if any of you kind members could make me a Canada themed set, i would greatly appreciate it and give you the rest of my TC, which isnt alot, and if it means anything, i would add your name into my signature. Thanks so much.
Originally Posted by darkshadow8 View Post
Meaning= RAPE?

Yeah, Kind of, but PEDO stands for pedophile which is someone who stalks people under 18 and tries to sexually abuse them.
Changed the thread name.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post

OSHI WHAT AM I DOING!?

I mean in ASCII form.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
/invade
When you go to Connecticut you have to come to RI. We have Westerly Beach, the waves never are lower than 10 feet man.

When he goes to Connecticut, he's visiting me. We've already made that deal. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Marked1 View Post
^UP
shhhhhhhhadup.

I'm who I'm. I'm rude, i'm epic, i'm cool, i like also to kick some azz.
If You wanna meet me like.. hm, closer, then i invite You to few PM's

u forgot to mention ur a hawt chick (lol sorry i had tooo...)
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.