9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^me too D=
But I don't have tablet, I draw them on paper.

Deri, do you need help on the mechs? (Ill try make the butterfly, if you let me)
darkshadow8
not dead
Well, I played TB with her 3 times. All I can do is to tell you how that was, and what did I found out about her in that short time. Cause, here on forum we are more 'clever' and 'cool' since we have more time to think what to say, but it's different in game, during chat and stuff...
So, Marked1, mystery girl...

She like park-our, like she said: ''I'm a regular monkey'', she likes to jump around, doing cartwheels and stuff .She play some mods that I never even tried. She's rude on chat She swears Not a bad fighter. If u saw her images that she posted she's also good looking. Knows to draw, not something special but she has the 'little artistic seed' in her soul. If u read her posts she's also 'persona', fighting against evil like some superhero :P. Idk, rest... You will have to ask her...
^UP
shhhhhhhhadup.

I'm who I'm. I'm rude, i'm epic, i'm cool, i like also to kick some azz.
If You wanna meet me like.. hm, closer, then i invite You to few PM's
That looks like those damn pollens that i'm alergic on.

Could You send me only render? Like, without background? Plaaax.
Making comic take time, cause not only that u have to write text, but u have to draw, make scenes like in the movies: characters, poses, expressions whole bunch of stuff... Make a book, it's easier.
thank ya all!) xD sorry for this stupid name of thread xD but now I can see that somebody will be sad IF i leave TB and that sb loves me! Thank you all! GL to all with Events!
This is beautiful. (Warning Large Image)

Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!