Toribash
Why don't you ask drake, he seems to know much about me, I'm sure he can figure my reason out
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)
DUDE fine we get it, you're leaving, you don't have to make a big deal about it. If you don't wanna tell your secret don't, but don't go around showing it off like "ask drake" or "So I'm on a hate list for leavin the clan, whoopy damn do, I thought my former leader would respect my decision and let me go on my own path but hell, I'm hated now so what's the point?" you ditched mate. Now stop pissing us off and keeping the topic only to yourself. You can help with the clan if you want but stop having 5 pages of discussion only on yourself. If he hates you because you ditched us then its his choice. Don't be mad about his decision like how you want us not to be mad about your decision. Thank you for your time and if you wanna help you can, otherwise please leave.
Hey now, we dont need things getting out of hand. I'm sure L3rk was kidding. It's hard to show sarcasm through text. Butterz, we respect your decision even though we don't see eye to eye on it. Riddh, I understand you're trying to be strict and enforce some kind of order here, but you're handling it rather immaturely. Its almost on the border of antagonism. Just everyone chill.
Actually riddh the conversation was over until you brought it back up do don't even blame it on me . . .
Just call me Ducky Momo, bitch don't hate (:V)