Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
We reserve that for the people directly dealing with members.
Essence moderators help Essence members access the information they need, new members of Essence-Minor mainly deal with the leader and co-leader of EssM (seasick and kill82, and so forth.
Since your affiliation isn't there currently, it's not necessary, but once you begin your active duties as a recruiter, you'll have that connection with new members.

That being said, essentially all key information can be found via our Essence directory.

Alright. Will check that out for new questions I need before posting.
Edit: Toribash went down for a bit. Anyone else was on? If so, what were you doing (not a stalker. making conversations)? I was on youtube because there was nothing else to do. It's dark out, I have nobody to hang with on xbox, toribash multiplayer is down, etc.
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 19, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I was just offering up a reasonable explanation. :c Not being rude.

Foxy/Electricblue/Twilight

Wheres mah avveh ;(?
Risk, no
The clan here should be a little more active (no offense). It took Essence-Minor half the time to get where it is today than it did for Essence to get where the other clan is. almost 6 months to get from first post (June 27, 2011) and the 1024 post is December 6, 2011. Essence-Minor is August 25 (First post) and the lates post (post 1024) is today. :/ Shouldn't there have been/be more activity here than in Essence-Minor? This is in fact the main clan.
Edit: For anyone that wants to chill, I have the Essence-Minor server up! /jo EssM
Last edited by fl0yd218; Nov 19, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm not here to others, or that I'm being pushed down. But they can't stop me from getting back up.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
The clan here should be a little more active (no offense). It took Essence-Minor half the time to get where it is today than it did for Essence to get where the other clan is. almost 6 months to get from first post (June 27, 2011) and the 1024 post is December 6, 2011. Essence-Minor is August 25 (First post) and the lates post (post 1024) is today. :/ Shouldn't there have been/be more activity here than in Essence-Minor? This is in fact the main clan.
Edit: For anyone that wants to chill, I have the Essence-Minor server up! /jo EssM

What you're not taking into account is all the other threads (including discussion threads) and the like which have gone up and been tossed away due to cleaning in that time. More-so, we went through a huge period of inactivity and so there was very very little posting. Thirdly, this thread is for idle chit-chat and discussion whereas a lot of Essence-Minor is focused on getting members ready for graduation (making it more active by necessity). Lastly, who says this needs to be more active (at least with posts)? The last thing we really want is to bring a lot of spam in here. Activity simply for the sake of activity is mindless. One should focus on quality discussion and quality posts over quantity.

Edit: @Rockyman
Have you been working with Seasick and doing recruiting and the like?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
What you're not taking into account is all the other threads (including discussion threads) and the like which have gone up and been tossed away due to cleaning in that time. More-so, we went through a huge period of inactivity and so there was very very little posting. Thirdly, this thread is for idle chit-chat and discussion whereas a lot of Essence-Minor is focused on getting members ready for graduation (making it more active by necessity). Lastly, who says this needs to be more active (at least with posts)? The last thing we really want is to bring a lot of spam in here. Activity simply for the sake of activity is mindless. One should focus on quality discussion and quality posts over quantity.

Edit: @Rockyman
Have you been working with Seasick and doing recruiting and the like?

Ah, ok. My bad. I'm really used to really (and I mean REALLY) activity. Didn't think it was for that reason. Are you free now or still busy?
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Foxy/Electricblue/Twilight

Wheres mah avveh ;(?

I just made an avatar and VIP for 10k... so idk how much you're willing to pay.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by fl0yd218 View Post
Ah, ok. My bad. I'm really used to really (and I mean REALLY) activity. Didn't think it was for that reason. Are you free now or still busy?

Still busy. I have a lot to get done.
Sorry mate. I'll shoot something to you tomorrow.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Still busy. I have a lot to get done.
Sorry mate. I'll shoot something to you tomorrow.

Alright man. Will do!
To everyone, I have about nine miniutes. Wanna join me in the EssM server, do /jo EssM