Toribash
Originally Posted by NoMoreHeroes View Post
'ello. I wanna take a part of your clan. I'm 17 and I'm just orange belt but my cousin [Imba]Bird trains me a lot. That's all.lol

I don't want you to take part of the clan. I would prefer the the clan to be in a whole piece.

I don't care what belt you have achieved or who trains you.

That is all.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
what if he actually killed himself

wouldn't you feel like a total fuckface
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
what if he actually killed himself

wouldn't you feel like a total fuckface

Nope. He chose to apply here. If he had read the previous apps, he would have known what to expect.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Hi C3 members, i am here to tell you something about Sticky123. he applied with the same app with the same time. You can check in this thread here, i know you don't know me but it will be good if we know each other.

Originally Posted by Sticky123 View Post
Hey i'm Sticky123, real name Alec, i live in Australia (GMT+10) i'm a blue belt but nearly brown (i would be brown by now but were low on bandwidth), i'm active in forums and in game (not atm as i have stated because of internet restrictions), i'm a begginer artist improving daily as im not used to computer art, but more suited to pen and paper but as i will be buying graphics tablet so my art will improve vastly, i'm skilled in gamebut to be honest my rank may not reflect that, i like akidobigdojo, akido, wushu, and taekkyon. I have one infraction given by Vox for a useless post, link here --> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...59#post4941359. My previous clans in order of most recent are Pyro and Kamikaze, i left Pyro due to constant fighting and bickering between members, I left Kamikaze due to innactivity. I was about to be come an artist in the Pyro shop and i was Co-Leader in Kamikaze for a ling time, and eventually leader for a short period of time but was forced to resign due to shortage of tc and not being able to afford the monthly fees. I would like to join Police as it seems like a good clan with good leaders, im hoping i can see the day when police rises to the top and hope that i may also aid police to the best of your ability, i hope you will consider me.

Yours Sincerily

Alec

p.s. the following replay is a game between [-Blindfury]xXReavenXx and myself.

Very Nice
Actually Warman2011 you could not be more wrong, firstly there was one week between the two applications, secondly there are differences between the two however slight they are, this is because they are both explaining the same thing which you can't exactly change much as it's as they say "the past" , thirdly if you bothered to go a page later in the police thread you will see that i indeed retracted my application 2 days before i applied for C3, as in the week my application was posted only one member of Police had replied, clearly showing severe inactivity which is not what i was looking for in a clan. Lastly i would appreciate it if you did not spread false lies as clearly i have shown both grounds of accusation false, besides even if that was true, all that application got was a kick in the ass, and it was only my sheer stubbornness that got me accepted. I would however like to thankyou for bringing this to my attention,

Have a nice day
Last edited by Sticky123; Jan 15, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
I like him :3

Do you do IRC, button?
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I like him :3

Do you do IRC, button?

Hmm he doesn't atm as his last clans had no active IRC, but i can teach him how he's my brother btw if it wasn't blatantly obvious.
I’m button789, real name Shaymus. I am 13 years old and I live in Queensland Australia (GMT+10).

I am a beginner artist; improving with every texture I make due to vast number of new programs that have been introduced to me. I have had experiences with clan renders, heads; and texture sets with all of my previous clans.

I believe Colon 3 is a perfect clan for me because I am not an in game player due to low bandwidth. I appreciate a clan that is organised and will grant me the grand gift of experience. I don’t care if a clan is not #1, my opinion is the best clans are the most active clans and that for me is colon 3.

I have been in two previous clans: kamikaze and NeoN, both of which I have left due to inactivity on a severe scale. I joined these clans to meet new people, gain more experience in the world of foruming and feedback with my artwork which sadly did not last.

My hobbies are computers, sport and the occasional guitar session.

I hope that what I have said will be enough to grant me entry into C3

Best Regards Shaymus
Last edited by Button789; Jan 17, 2012 at 09:40 PM.
Proud member of Frost <3
Pidda-SpmSL-KwlPwnz-Deeza445-Mongius <3
Originally Posted by Button789 View Post
I’m button789, real name Shaymus. I am 13 years old and I live in Queensland Australia (GMT+10).

I am a beginner artist; improving with every texture I make due to vast number of new programs that have been introduced to me. I have had experiences with clan renders, heads; and texture sets with all of my previous clans.

I believe Colon 3 is a perfect clan for me because I am not an in game player due to low bandwidth. I appreciate a clan that is organised and will grant me the grand gift of experience. I don’t care if a clan is not #1, my opinion is the best clans are the most active clans and that for me is colon 3.

I have been in two previous clans: kamikaze and NeoN, both of which I have left due to inactivity on a severe scale. I joined these clans to meet new people, gain more experience in the world of foruming and feedback with my artwork which sadly did not last.

My hobbies are computers, sport and the occasional guitar session.

I hope that what I have said will be enough to grant me entry into C3

Best Regards Shaymus

Me Gusta - Neutral as i don't want to be biased