Toribash
tonight about 12PM (0:00 +2) i am going to ladder.... searching for dual-q partner around 1.3k elo
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
wow.... here i am playing as a Morgana and at the end of the game i see this.....

Wtf Kat?

I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
wow.... here i am playing as a Morgana and at the end of the game i see this.....

Wtf Kat?

Whenever I see Kat, it has:

a) 0/20/20 (depends if she even teamworks tho, can be 0)
b) 20/20/0 (when she always KS)

there's no Kat with middle stats like 10/5/10 or even 10/10/10. When I see Kat ingame, it's always a KS'er (like, literally! you are ABOUT TO PWN THOSE FUCKER and then she cames out of nowhere and says you NEEEDED help. FFS! *RAGE*) or someone who dies first, whines first, ragequits first.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Whenever I see Kat, it has:

a) 0/20/20 (depends if she even teamworks tho, can be 0)
b) 20/20/0 (when she always KS)

there's no Kat with middle stats like 10/5/10 or even 10/10/10. When I see Kat ingame, it's always a KS'er (like, literally! you are ABOUT TO PWN THOSE FUCKER and then she cames out of nowhere and says you NEEEDED help. FFS! *RAGE*) or someone who dies first, whines first, ragequits first.

I've had some really good kats. The problem is that if she doesn't get fed early game, she's pretty worthless, but if she can, she snowballs like a baws. Also her ult is easy to shut down so to be really good requires at least some judgement.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Kat is entirely a pub stomper and is 99% useless in lower mid+ elo

While I agree that she is a great pubstomper, she's nonetheless an alright (not good but not really really bad) pick when the opposing team has no way of stopping her ult (no CC).
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
While I agree that she is a great pubstomper, she's nonetheless an alright (not good but not really really bad) pick when the opposing team has no way of stopping her ult (no CC).

And any remotely decent team WILL have cc specifically to counter kat. The only time she should EVER be picked in ranked is as a last pick against a team with literally no cc.

aka never
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
And any remotely decent team WILL have cc specifically to counter kat. The only time she should EVER be picked in ranked is as a last pick against a team with literally no cc.

aka never

My point was that she isn't completely useless. Just a very, very very niche character.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Me, Hippybob and another guy have never lost a 3v3.
Totally love them. Yi, Eve, Alistar = rape.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks