Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I may joke about that shit whenever I talk to you chaps, but I will seriously never go down that road in real life.

I gave that dildo to Cheska.

She was very ... appreciative of that gift.
fl0w
I understand what you are all saying. Yes, I have just recently started Toribash and am still learning, but I feel like I have done well. I am on my way to brown belt and have strong confidence that I can do well. I may write a freeform application, as it was requested by Vradomor, but I cannot today, as I have a busy day ahead of me. Maybe tomorrow. Though, thank you all for your cooperation up to this point.
•You're bananas!
If this clan needs any help on rules also, in-game commands.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
School starts tomarrow, so I will be more than likely inactive for the next week-ish.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I'd never give my girl a dildo haha. Besides, wouldn't even touch the sides after what i've put her through. ;) Timee, you'd understand better than any. ;)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I actually really like 'Wight'. It's a good name.

Timee, baby you don't remember the good times?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
If this clan needs any help on rules also, in-game commands.

Yeah, we've got that all covered.. Now I'm asking you again to stop spamming our thread with useless crap.
-----
Originally Posted by Tigpe View Post
Just a random replay where i do a decap by headbutting them all

Sounds cool, but you seem to have forgotten to attach the replay Tig.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 25, 2013 at 11:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o/
Tremulous
Hey guys,

There's this free game for Windows, OS X and Linux called Tremulous which is similar to Natural Selection. Aliens Vs Humans in a FPS/RTS style game. Very clever gameplay with structure building, wall walking and evolution(for aliens), as well as stage progression (similar to AoE's ages). I recommend it whole heartedly, however the online community is pretty much dead. Because it's a very small download with low computer requirements I figured i'd let you guys know about it and maybe we can get together for a game sometime.

Cheers,

Zander

Screenshots for you ;)