Toribash
Two replays that aren't generic. Internet told me to go outside the box so i tried at little.

Televised is just a filler

lol1 is still kind of a wip

Ultiimate is me ignoring messiness
Attached Files
lol1.rpl (235.6 KB, 10 views)
Televised.rpl (294.8 KB, 10 views)
Ultimate.rpl (292.0 KB, 11 views)
You know, you can still change it since no one has actually reviewed any of them yet.

:/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Alrighty dupbuck or whatever the heckles your name is,

so that first replay, turnip warrior or whatever, it was alright. you did all the movement you had to do to make a... manip and get a decap. and nothing else. nothing flashy, no cool spins, no other third word that means flashy, nothin. no wow factor, and you defs could have, but you seemed to jump to different to different hits, nothing really impacting uke, or spinning him in any direction, which is what usually makes a manip a manip. if none of this is making sense sorry. anyway eh replay. that's yeah.

that nova star was slightly better but imo looked pretty messy, and I don't like how you grabbed ukes chest, pulled towards him/uke towards you, and mashed your face into his arm. grabs can really complicate things, so I'm not saying don't grab, just try to rely on them less. besides people eat that nograb replay shit up for some reason so yeah. Also wanna comment on the opener, it was pretty average but you could have gotten a really cool spin in, but you just broke the flow and kicked, which honestly didn't even do much for you. whatevs tho.

squiggle piggle isn't even worth commenting on, man.

answer: no, but try to come up with flashier stuff dude, you seem to know how to move and the basics and whatnot.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Antleronio View Post
Alrighty dupbuck or whatever the heckles your name is,

answer: no, but try to come up with flashier stuff dude, you seem to know how to move and the basics and whatnot.

King Homosexual Polar Bear wrestler agrees.
I would add more to this, but Antler already stole everything there is to say.

Learn how to make your replays flashy, or be a fegit and get a 9dm boom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|