Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dank View Post
well it took me about 10 hours to get to rank 3 with an average of 30 kill per match so hf

What gamemode though?

These are the XP multipliers
http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...26A22CEE99596/
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
What gamemode though?

These are the XP multipliers
http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...26A22CEE99596/

Deathmatch
And I still got more xp in dm/hour than in casual
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
SG is better than AK in every way other than the price tag, which is only $300 more.

People don't use the SG because they don't wanna be on of those scoped cod fags.

what? no you are wrong, its the other way around.

Scope is useless
scope slows movement speed
costs $300 more
less damage (it has slightly more dmg against armored, but ak is way better against unarmored)
longer reload time
less movement speed
recoil is slightly higher on the SG but its compensated with the slightly higher fire rate.

AUG is just the same, only equally useless. But the deal with AUG is that it replaces m4 instead of AK so its actually ok.

its just not worth paying 300$ to get a slightly worse gun.

As far as the AUG goes its kind of worth it if you have the money seeing as AUG does slightly more damage than the m4a1-s and m4a4, that is why you see players like JW, Happy and other unorthodox players pick up AUG from time to time, but you will almost never see anyone pick up SG over AK because its worse than the AK so getting it makes no sense. Also why learn the spray pattern of SG instead of just practicing the AK?

Also, scope makes you a cod noob? I don't think people that plays this game for a living base their judgement of good buy on the fear of appearing like "cod noobs"
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
what? no you are wrong, its the other way around.

Scope is useless
costs $300 more
less damage (it has slightly more dmg against armored, but ak is way better against unarmored)
longer reload time
less movement speed

AUG is just the same, only equally useless. But the deal with AUG is that it replaces m4 instead of AK so its actually ok.

its just not worth paying 300$ to get a slightly worse gun.

As far as the AUG goes its kind of worth it if you have the money seeing as AUG does slightly more damage than the m4a1-s and m4a4, that is why you see players like JW, Happy and other unorthodox players pick up AUG from time to time, but you will almost never see anyone pick up SG over AK because its worse than the AK so getting it makes no sense. Also why learn the spray pattern of SG instead of just practicing the AK?

This is exactly why I say ppl don't use it because of "cod fag" status. You just blatant ignore all the facts and begin to say its shit.

Scope is useless;
Wrong. Scope improves accuracy and spray, plus the actual "scope" helps with the player aiming.

Not sure what you mean by this... duh you don't run about scoped in, you use it for medium / long range distances.

costs $300 more
$300 is not a massive difference.

Less damage? what lol. It has 100% armour penetration so just ignores armour all together making it extremely effective. You are basically saying the AK is better vs Eco. Why not just use a Bizon or other cheap high fire rate weapon if you know they are eco.

longer reload time

0.3 seconds more lol.

less movement speed

Same point again.

--------------------

I'm not talking about professional players, i'm just on about ranks GN - Global.
Last edited by FistofLife; Sep 14, 2015 at 11:30 PM.
The sg had much better accuracy then the ak at long range. The aug sucks always, never buy it unless trolling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
The sg had much better accuracy then the ak at long range. The aug sucks always, never buy it unless trolling.

or unless you're silver
dreamy suicide act
This is exactly why I say ppl don't use it because of "cod fag" status. You just blatant ignore all the facts and begin to say its shit.

its shit, whats your point?

Scope is useless;
Wrong. Scope improves accuracy and spray, plus the actual "scope" helps with the player aiming.

WHO USES SCOPE ON SG? if you miss first shot you are dead, you are way better off just using awp, scoping with SG + decreased movement speed when scoped means if you don't kill them first shot you can't move out of the way in time before you are dead against not shitty players.

Not sure what you mean by this... duh you don't run about scoped in, you use it for medium / long range distances.

Again, you don't use scope on SG, its certain death.

costs $300 more
$300 is not a massive difference.

Its not? its a huge difference if you haven't won like the last 5 rounds.

Less damage? what lol. It has 100% armour penetration so just ignores armour all together making it extremely effective. You are basically saying the AK is better vs Eco. Why not just use a Bizon or other cheap high fire rate weapon if you know they are eco.

against armor:
ak 27 dmg against chest and arm, sg has 30 dmg against chest and arm.
ak has 34 dmg against pelvis, sg has 37 damage against pelvis.
ak has 26 damage against legs, sg has 22

so sg is a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit better against armored, while ak is WAY WAY better against unarmored. So yes I'd take AK over SG when it comes to damage too. Also CT often neglect kevlar/armor because AK is oneshot kill anyways, but I guess you don't bring good players into the equation again...

longer reload time
0.3 seconds more lol.

again small difference that often decide if you live or die, I guess you don't understand how important the small factors are in this game

less movement speed
Same point again.

SAME POINT ? WHAT? ak with 88% movement speed sg with 84%, pretty huge man.
--------------------
I'm not talking about professional players, i'm just on about ranks GN - Global.

SO basically you are planning on stay in a shitty rank for the rest of your life, and you encourage every player to do the same by buying shitty weapons and teaching faulty logic. supreme/global players know all these things, I guess you are just speaking about the GN side of the spectrum.

Also the fact that close to nobody on a semi-pro/professional level use the SG, but I guess you are just smarter than guys with 5/10 years experience when it comes to cs.
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 14, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
its shit, whats your point?

WHO USES SCOPE ON SG? if you miss first shot you are dead, you are way better off just using awp, scoping with SG + decreased movement speed when scoped means if you don't kill them first shot you can't move out of the way in time before you are dead against not shitty players.

Again, you don't use scope on SG, its certain death.

Its not? its a huge difference if you haven't won like the last 5 rounds.
Warowl also said the SG is far underrated.

against armor:
ak 27 dmg against chest and arm, sg has 30 dmg against chest and arm.
ak has 34 dmg against pelvis, sg has 37 damage against pelvis.
ak has 26 damage against legs, sg has 22

so sg is a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit better against armored, while ak is WAY WAY better against unarmored. So yes I'd take AK over SG when it comes to damage too. Also CT often neglect kevlar/armor because AK is oneshot kill anyways, but I guess you don't bring good players into the equation again...

again small difference that often decide if you live or die, I guess you don't understand how important the small factors are in this game

SAME POINT ? WHAT? ak with 88% movement speed sg with 84%, pretty huge man.
--------------------

SO basically you are planning on stay in a shitty rank for the rest of your life, and you encourage every player to do the same by buying shitty weapons and teaching faulty logic. supreme/global players know all these things, I guess you are just speaking about the GN side of the spectrum.

Also the fact that close to nobody on a semi-pro/professional level use the SG, but I guess you are just smarter than guys with 5/10 years experience when it comes to cs.

Well im DMG now, i dont aim to get pro lol, even Global Elite is far far from pro level so i don't know what you are even on about.

This explains it all, also look at comments, people are talking about the fags like you that love the AK so much because its an iconic gun for CSGO.

Last edited by FistofLife; Sep 15, 2015 at 12:17 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT8udm_0eO4